Customer reviews

2,276

on 13 June 2017
Really expensive, but when they have you by the whiskers.....what can you do??
on 23 November 2014
After having ordered an incorrect foil, because Braun in their wisdom use the same series and model number for two different design of shaver, I ordered this foil which is an exact replacement. This new foil has returned the shaver to perfect shaving condition and has given the shaver a new lease of life.
If your shaver is an old model this is probably the foil you need and not the Braun 31S Replacement Foil and Cutter Cassette Multi Silver BLS Combi Pack which has similar model and series number.
on 11 June 2017
Very pleased with these good price and turned up very quickly
on 24 December 2015
Having bought a Braun 32D electric razor some two years ago for normal once daily shaving I was encouraged to find that I only needed to replace the shaving head after two years. For those new to this Braun device I should point out that for my beard/skin type (light/thin) the lighter the razor pressure the closer the shave.
on 17 February 2013
i have these on a regular order basis ie an automatic replacement is sent every 4 months (you get to choose how often you want the replacements arrive) and this really helps. my dad is very elderly and fragile so having set this up for him is really helpful to him, he doesn't have to remind me to order a new one - and i get "brownie points" for having done this! the product itself is excellent - dad is diabetic and so is very careful with cuts etc. this system ensures that the shaver head is totally clean and is germ-free every time - and dad still likes gadgets so he enjoys plugging it back in to the cleaning system base after use! he is also very fussy about his shave and this product gives him an excellent shave which is gentle on his skin
on 15 May 2016
The Braun Series 7 is one of the best razors my husband has ever had and he was really upset when he realised he'd damaged the foil. We ordered this from Amazon and two days later it was here - great service, great product. Thanks
on 23 May 2015
Usual excellent next day delivery with Amazon Prime, (Shame we have to pay for films we don't want to get prime though).
Although the cutter block and foil are badged as series seven they fit my pulsonic 9595 fine.
Too early to comment on performance (although no reason to think it will not be an improvement).
on 26 August 2015
My husband loves his razor and trying to get replacement parts in the high street is an impossibility as there are so many makes and models on sale. I can always guarantee that Amazon will have what I want and at a good price. Also with Prime I can get it the next day before my other half looks like something from 1 million years BC!
on 9 October 2017
Delivered on tim, So far I have not used it but it is waiting there in the wings for when my present set is worn out. Nothing like the 18 months predicted life.
on 28 October 2014
I bought this in July and it has now disintegrated.
I am disappointed in the quality of this item from a prestige brand. As it does not now seem possible to source the original profoil unit, the only solution is to buy a new shaver from another manufacturer.