TOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 March 2017
Good service via the Royal Mail, appropriate packaging. The pen is comfortable to hold and writes smoothly; the white ink has good pigmentation but I found that I needed to write at a moderate speed to ensure a good flow of ink that dried evenly and showed up on the recycled card stock that I like to use. This will have its uses in embellishing my cards, however, I prefer the Uni-ball signo white pen for writing.
9 people found this helpful
on 25 March 2013
It's a pretty good pen. I've used it for adding detail to watercolour paintings.

Its thicker than I imagined, 1.0 meaning the line is wider than I'd like and kinda chunky to hold.

It gives fairly good coverage, sometimes it fades to grey, depending on the base colour, but I've found if you leave it to dry and go over it again it looks whiter.

One tip I'd give - use a tissue to wipe the nib as the ink picks up the base colour.

Its' not permanent for plastic surfaces, as other reviewers have complained, but as gel pens are not known for permanance I don't know why you'd buy one for that use.
28 people found this helpful
on 10 December 2016
I bought this for my drawing hobbies and I was slightly disappointed with it. I wasn't expecting something amazing but something that didn't run out every five minutes. I would try to draw a line but it would stop halfway through. However it does do the job well when it does work
2 people found this helpful
on 17 September 2017
I use it on watercolour art and it works pretty great, more than often I have to put a few layers of ink to really emphasise the white ink, but I think it's nice that you could build it up. It's also a pretty thick tip (1.0 mm lead, duh), so it wouldn't work for people who use it for tiny art pieces or who like thin tips.
on 27 April 2017
I use this pen for small details and highlights on drawings and I really like it! The only reason I am giving it four stars is that the ink flow is unpredictable, so might be annoying if you are writing lots with it. :-)
on 5 November 2017
I bought this pen to overwrite an out of date telephone number on printed business cards. It works very well, producing fine, clear numbers on a fairly glossy purple surface. Perfect for this fairly demanding application, so I predict the pen will work for you too!
on 30 July 2017
Love this pen. Use it for my art. It's a bit watery but that's actually a good thing because it means you can blend it or strengthen it depending on your need.
on 14 March 2018
Very pleased with this have used many times it works well on white paper, on coloured pencil, my son wants to get his own because he isn't using mine!! Has many use's for your creativity great price too always helps
on 22 May 2016
This is the best white pen I have bought. Some have been really runny/watery, however, this has worked really well. I needed these for my GCSE art, and I'm so glad that it worked so well. Plus, it makes it easy to add detail.
4 people found this helpful
on 28 January 2017
Useful smooth gel pen, writtes well in dark paper, takes a while to dry.
2 people found this helpful