Customer reviews

Hoya 67mm Pro-1 Digital Circular Polarizing Filter
Size: 67 mm|Change

VINE VOICEon 16 September 2015
Over the summer months my lenses pretty much constantly have CP filters attached to them. CP filters reduce some glare and reflection; and help to make the sky look darker - so unless you are in the studio they are a great filter to have on your body - though they do also darken the image slightly so they aren't necessarily the best things to use at night.

I bought the Hoya 67mm Pro CP filter to go on my 35mm F2 IS USM I could have stepped this up to the 82mm filter I generally use on my L lenses but felt that for the price it wasn't worth the hassle. Out of the box the filter was filthy and I had to invest some time cleaning it up; but once that was done and it was attached to the lens the first thing to notice is the smooth twisting movement of the elements. The polarizing effect works as I would expect; and as well as the far more expensive filter i use on my other lenses. In 1080p video mode on my camera the filter didn't cause any moire pattern issues which is sometimes a concern.
on 13 March 2017
Love Hoyas filters. They are great and this Circular filter for my Fuji 35 is awesome. With Fujis rich color from the start you will get great resluts using this filter because it will make your images look even better than it does from the start.
Hoya is the best performance for the money in my opinion, they don't cost a fortune and they deliver strong. If you are looking to buy filters and don't want to spend a lot of money, buy Hoya, they don't a lot of money and they will last a long time and deliver great images.
on 24 August 2017
Bought this on the advice of another poster for the Epson EH-TW5210 projector and it improves the picture quality and colour density greatly. To the extent that I can't see how it would be worthwhile spending any more on a projector.
So, for this purpose, it is very worthwhile and my thanks to the poster for letting us all know of this "mod"!
on 14 June 2017
Great for protecting my lens and the colour difference it makes to my pictures is priceless, only downside is you have got to be careful not to scratch the polariser off which can be easily done.
on 10 July 2017
Works a treat on my Sony RX100V with the <a href="https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kiwifotos-Filter-Adapter-Cyber-shot-DSC-RX100/dp/B00BCLCKVI">Kiwifotos 52mm adapter ring</a> also bought from Amazon. Good filter, amazing camera!
on 22 November 2017
Item came in original Hoya plastic case and is a very nicely made filter. The polarising filter spins freely with no grating noises and produces nice images without any noticeable adverse affects on image quality. Would recommend
on 16 May 2017
I use this on my Canon 5d Mkiii. U mainly take motorsport photos, and this removes any glare from the windscreen
on 26 April 2017
Real quality; and now's the time to buy it, with the summer coming and the chance to take some stunning photos.
on 12 October 2016
I have 2 of these in different diameters. Very thin and easy to clean (unlike what I've read in other reviews, my Hoya filters don't scratch easily). I've had it for some time now and it's still as good as new.
on 7 July 2017
Great quality as expected from hoya, price could have been better but as cheap as anywhere on the web, and better than high street shops by miles.