Price:£4.24+ Free shipping

on 12 November 2011
I've had this spray for a few days now, but only today it went through a real test and excelled in it! After a few glasses of wine I asked my g-friend if she can smell the alcohol in my breath while kissing and she said yes. I used the spray and asked again a minute later, she replied she can't smell a thing, now that's what I call a miracle :-)) Thumbs up!
on 28 December 2009
Been great to carry round at work/on nights out when I've got to got a long time without washing my mouth out properly! Easy to use, does the job and certainly been a great help. If I had to be picky, I'd say there is slight undertones of less 'fresh' flavours in the aftertaste which left me a little nervous at first, but has proved to be fine to the smell. Regardless, it's certainly much better than having to worry about potentially dodgy breath all the time!
on 14 December 2010
Definitely excellent for that extra confidence in the day when you have not had much to eat , or just had a coffee, highly recommended
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 4 November 2014
Since a teenager I've suffered with bad breath and catarrh from time to time. Its difficult because most people don't feel confident mentioning it to you, but when someone does, it makes you wonder if anyone else has realised! It can really effect your self esteem at times.

Having used Retardex a couple of times however, I have found it very effecting at keeping those nasty odours at bay. The bottle is also fairly discrete so its not too obvious when you're using it in public.

Its also alcohol free which is good. I find some of the sprays that contain alcohol can have a bit of a chemical taste/smell to them and if anything can dry out your mouth more. But this leaves you feeling nice and fresh. Would definitely recommend.
on 29 October 2012
As far as I am aware Retardex is the only breath spray without alcohol, which is why I first bought it. The size is right, it tastes and smells good.
on 2 December 2013
I have used this product for many years it does not have a unpleasant after-taste and last a reasonable amount of time, and assures me I can drive out with company executives after having kipper fillets with my hotel breakfast.
Compact, efficient spray giving a lasting fresh taste and clean breath for hours. What more does one want in such a product! And the price is good for such a quality item.
on 15 December 2012
I love this stuff, bought a second lot and now leave them all over the place like my reading glasses. Good taste and I assume they are effective as I have been breathing down the necks of loads of people and no one has complained, how good is that !
on 23 May 2013
Once applied the product does freshen up your breath but only for about 20-30 minutes, like other products it only masks the bad odour. I'd recommend extra sugar free chewing gums does the same job but much cheaper.
on 3 May 2013
I did the " Lick the back of your hand & sniff test " .. before & after use ... and my breath was the same as before !!!

Its a shame .. coz its small enough to fit in a pocket or a bag.

Too good to be true :(