on 18 March 2017
Really works! I had a infection of the nail bed that was fairly minor looking but still wasn't solved by any of the well known products I picked up at the pharmacist. Clearzal-Bac is the only thing that seemed to stop the spread of infection very quickly and, after 2 months, my infection is very close to being cleared.

Anyone suffering from fungal nail infection will know it will take months and persistence to clear but this does do it if you follow the instructions: apply twice a day, every day, under and around the nail (not on the nail.
on 21 March 2016
been using this since the 8th of march along with the clearzal foot cleanser, i have suffered for years with fungal nails on all my toes & have tried a number of other brands only for them to have failed, so far clearzal seems to be working, my toenails are slowly starting to look cleaner.

its too early to say if it will work 100%, but so far i cant complain, you do have to keep at it though, i soak my feet for around 5mins every morning in hot water, then i rinse them off and apply the clearzal bac solution twice a day.
on 20 November 2016
I have tried everything on this one problem nail for years to no avail. Finally something that works. I have been using it daily in conjunction with Gehwol ingrown toenail fluid which also works well. New beautiful nail gradually growing. Very happy.
on 5 March 2016
Does work at the beginning but soon any improvements stop and it even lets it spread. The liquid keeps drying inside the nozzle very quickly
into a rubber band/ silicone like and clogs the nozzle up, which wastes daily quite a large amount of this expensive liquid.
Can't recommend it. In the end I saw my GP they get nail clippings and test them. I think this is the only way. I bought 6 of these and used
them regular.
on 4 January 2014
I've bought this product twice now, and it is seriously amazing. I have had terrible nail infections over the years, and it seemed to clear with treatments for a while, always coming back. I am quite susceptible to fungal toe and fingernail infections, even after chucking all my shoes out and religiously cleaning!
This solution has made my infection disappear. I was losing one of my nails and using this daily has made a huge difference. The nail is no longer coming away from the nailbed and looks clear and healthy. Well worth the money. It's really cheap compared to some, and yet it works wonders. I would think it is best to keep using it intermittently, even when the infection has cleared up, but it's better than having to take tablets to help clear up an infection.
Highly recommended.
on 30 October 2015
It seems to work... I had fine grey lines on my thumbs which must have been around for years... Not so noticeable to be unsightly but irritating to me none the less.

Ive been using it now for around 3 months at night (the instructions say morning too but there never seems to be time) and one thumb has cleared up completely... The other thumb seems to be more stubborn but the lines are dissappearing/growing out. It might sound daft, as they were only small lines, but the new look makes an incredible difference... To me at least!
on 12 May 2013
The box promises much but after six months I still have a problem with my nail. Will try something different.
11 Comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 July 2016
If you suffer from fungal toe nails then this is worth buying. Some products you have to file continuously and can't wear nail varnish. This product you can wear varnish so you can use all through the summer. You do have to use this for a long period of time, but that's the same with all these products.
This is easy to use twice a day and it really works. Happy with the results and the price.
on 6 July 2015
I have had this product for approximately three weeks and I can definitely see a small improvement. The yellow colour is becoming paler and the grunge under the nail appears to be less, but my imagination might be getting the better of me, nonetheless (love that word) I will soldier on.
I would prefer a brush applicator, like those in a bottle of nail colour, rather than the squirty thing. I was advised, when the bottle needs replacing, to buy a different make, so I will.
on 8 June 2017
I've tried different products over the last 5 years on a badly discoloured toenail and this is the only product that has worked. Well done Clearzal!
It's taken 3 months of applying it once a day (missed a few on holidays) but the nail is back to normal.