on 17 November 2014
Bought as a Christmas gift, so at the moment we haven't put it together, however it arrived in good time, in good condition so I have faith that when we put it together ready for Xmas day, all will be well and that mum, who asked for a cd rack will be pleased with our choice.
on 30 October 2012
Item was described as beech. It is NOT beech and now does not match the three pieces of beech furniture already in the same room.

Also the item is not sturdy. I've glued more places than indicated in the instructions but still rocks as you open the door meaning you can not place anything on top for display reasons.

As its already assembled I will not be returning it but I am not happy!!!!!!!!
on 17 September 2013
I read some pretty negative reviews about this product, but liked the design. For the price it is perfectly adequate in terms of quality and it looks fab too!
on 4 November 2016
not bad for the price.
on 4 February 2013
Not the best of quality but very solid once it's made up. Would have preferred wood colour on top & bottom but an ornament hides the top nicely. Great storage for all our CDs. Cheap & does the job it says it will.
on 28 April 2016
Love it and it looks nice in my lounge
on 1 June 2014
I already had one of these CD Towers for a few years. When I had more CDs than space I was really surprised to find a twin for the cabinet I already had. They are really easy to assemble and look really good.
on 10 February 2015
One of my best purchases. I would buy more but I have no more room to put one. Worth the money by far.
on 21 April 2016
Excellent product just as described
on 3 May 2016
Really pleased with this. Pretty easy to assemble and looks good quality. Better than I expected.