on 23 June 2013
Bought this as tried out the other one on this site first which I had to throw away.

This one has a spindle to hold the roll and make dispensing easy.
It is built with screws not dowels so is much sturdier.
It has removable internal shelves so is more flexible.

Get this one not the selectivegoods Shaker one.
on 14 October 2015
Actually the product is fine, overpriced but functional and looks OK. The problem I have is the seller! My product has a fault with the top door magnetic fastener, it doesn't align correctly and as such the top door swings open all the time which is annoying. Their recommendation, twice, was to get a spirit level and check my floor was flat.

Sickening customer service and I am extremely annoyed verging upon anger at the way I have been disrespected by this seller. I hope that Amazon (whose customer service is second to none) kick this seller or severely reprimand them.
on 16 October 2017
Love it, love it, love it, it matches the cupboard I bought too and makes the toilet look very posh now. Although the toilet roll holder bar could do with being a little longer as when changing toilet rolls it comes out very easy, but with wear worried it will get too lose
on 11 December 2017
Got this to store the usual stuff in the bathroom, given the time it took to assemble it, made me a carpenter lol, took almost 15-20 minutes for the entire thing to set up, and then I marveled at my own creation. Looks good, simple, reminds me of that IKEA branded stuff.
on 18 January 2018
Replacing older cabinet. Arrived on time, easy to assemble but for certain assembly need two people. Assembly easy but to fit hinges you need to have a small screwdriver, space to fit hinges once finishing assembly is not too large.
on 20 September 2016
Really nice toilet roll holder, easy to put together, one fault was the hinges needed a bit of a tweak due to the mis-alignment of the magnet to hold the bottom door shut, sorted it out eventually with a few taps with a hammer on the hinges!! Looks lovely in the bathroom. Bought one for Mum too, she loves it. Recommended.
on 25 June 2015
Looks great in new shower room did not want to fix anything onto shower board lining the walls and this fits the bill perfectly. Love the 3 shelves for spare rolls and the separate door/post box-type slot for the roll in use. Easy to assemble. A little fiddly to fit the roll for use at first but soon got the knack of it. Looks good and is practical, easy to keep clean. Very pleased with product and delivery.
on 14 October 2012
I saw this at a friends and it was an ideal size for my small bathroom. It is easy to assemble but agree with a previous review to attach the door first. Would recommend to others as it fits both toilet rolls and cleaning products in. I dont use the toilet roll dispenser part as I have one and I only wanted it for storage but the slot looks like a handle and I am really pleased with the finished item.
on 14 November 2016
Love this unit.It fits nicely beside the toilet. It stores 3 toilet rolls as well as hides the one being used. It arrived without any shelving plugs but went directly to the manufactures who sent them the very next day without any hassle.
on 6 May 2013
It is a great storage solution. It comes with a holder in the top section much like those sprung ones you can get for the wall and I am not into messing about putting toilet rolls on holders. So I store 4 toilet rolls in the cupboard and each roll has its own shelve which is lovely. And the roll I am using sits on top of the cabinet. I love it! The holder is there though for anyone that would prefer to do it that way. I am planning to add a bit of quirk by putting some eyes behind the slot. The action of the doors opening and closing is really nice too.
I loved this item so much that I ordered another one!