on 24 March 2016
Sweet little hand puppet, I am buying a whole series of these as they are excellent quality and great value. The grandchildren love them and entertain us for hours with their little plays. Much more interesting than an electronic device and much, much more imaginative, enabling them to create dialogue, plots, themes and so much more. Real childhood entertainment where they play together, interact with each other, friends and family creating their own pantomimes, plays and stories. A real success and I highly recommend them. and... absolutely NO batteries required!
One person found this helpful
on 3 August 2016
My 1 year old love this puppet, she cuddles it and carries it around. She loves when we put on a show with it and it interacts with her. She has started to put her hand in too to try control it. I can imagine this will be used and loved for years to come.

I bought this puppet as they're the same make as the ones in our baby sensory class, excellent quality.
on 13 September 2016
The puppet company products are first class, well made to last. Bought this for my grand daughter (3 yrs old) in the USA, took it over and
she played with it all the time, called it Jimmy. My daughter said the quality was far better than other similar products they can buy over there and has asked me to send some others over. well pleased
on 4 April 2015
Brought for 12 month old grandson, he doe's not yet appreciate it. He prefers the small puppets I have found in the charity shops! Still, I like it, soft and good quality. Forget the moveable mouth, very hard to work and movement is very minimal.
on 10 December 2012
NOT THE SUCCESS i WAS HOPING FOR. Looks beautiful but was problematic and consequently disappointing for birthday boy. Very difficult to operate - I suspect a head lining is needed? Couldn't keep the puppet in place on my hand, let alone a smaller hand. However, it's endearing face won over the lad and he took to carrying it around. Not the point, though.
4 people found this helpful
on 21 January 2018
Well made. Lovely fabric. Buying more
on 5 February 2016
I bought this for my friend who loves giraffes and she seemed to love it to! She gas young nephews which I'm sure are being entertainmed by it. It's great quality.
on 27 September 2017
This puppet is great quality has a luxury feel about it
on 30 May 2013
I use this to go alongside my phonics lessons with my class. We also watch 'Geraldine Giraffe' on Youtube to go along with it. The children love it and respond well to the 'giraffes' teching, they also want to stroke and cuddle the giraffe.
One person found this helpful
on 27 July 2017
This is lovely and good value.