Customer reviews

Faber-Castell Albrecht Durer Watercolour Pencils Tin Of 24
Size: Tin of 24|Change

on 27 September 2017
Great pencils with good coverage.
on 12 September 2017
I love these! Fantastic range of colours and a great way of experimenting with watercolours without too much mess for a beginner. Really easy to use and can layer to create different shades. Has sparked a whole new hobby!
review image review image
on 22 August 2017
beautiful pencils
on 17 October 2017
Beautiful pencils, quick delivery. All my art friends are jealous - I made sure to recommend them haha.
on 25 May 2017
Simply the best watercolor pencils out there.
review image
on 14 August 2017
Brilliant
on 22 January 2015
These are the best watercolour drawing pencils on the market. I've been using them for over 40 years though I do use other brands at times, none of them match in quality, light fastness and durability.
review image
on 12 July 2014
My favorite watercolour pencils. I had bought one for me about 15years ago, which I still have and adore. I got this one as a gift for my mother and she loved them as much as me. Worth the money and they are very versatile, so you can create very interesting pieces of work, they last forever and this selection is a a good value for money. Very, very good quality. I would definitely recommend them.
on 8 July 2015
I can't praise these pencils highly enough. Before purchasing these I have tried several brands,and the colours were ok, but they just don't hold a candle to these Albrecht Durer. The blending and pigment loading of these pencils is superb. The colours are all gorgeous and rich. I couldn't believe finally no mark lines! I was almost dreading trying them out because the actual dry pencil didn't feel any different to those I had tried previously, but when I brushed over with water they just melted like butter. I would not hesitate to recommend these. They are an absolute joy to work with.
on 25 January 2015
These are by far the best watercolour pencils I have used. This set has a great variety of colour choices included. They are lovely used dry as colour pencils, but when water is added they really come into their own! They run readily, blend beautifully and there is such a richness of colour - they are simply a joy to use.