Customer reviews

Colour: Assorted|Size: Pack of 6 + 2 Bonus|Change

on 6 January 2017
Fantastic quality, and actually do what they're supposed to do. I had a different highlighter that was such a deep purple that it obscured the sentence rather than highlighted it. These highlighters on the other hand are excellent. As well as giving excellent highlighting action the wedged felt end is wide enough that it effortlessly covers the entire sentence without any chance of only half the sentence being covered.
on 18 May 2017
Love this! The 2 extra highlighters are very useful as I have another set of these and the yellow had run out id used it so much so could replace that one.

They are very bright and even the purple which is somewhat dark still clearly shows writing behind it. Love these highlighters (hence why I have 2 sets) and use them on pretty much everything. Very vibrant pens and they are easy to write with. They last ages too. Couldn't be without them for uni!
on 30 June 2016
These were £6.89. I think that is very good value, I bought them for work and I like how they have the thicker tip for highlighting. The many colours mean I can make work easier for myself too.

They arrive in a clear plastic holder which you pull open, you can keep the pens in here as you can do it back up.

I work from home and have hidden these in my laptop bag as they are a Far too inviting set of pens that my two young children would like to nab.

Highly recommended and same day delivery, fabulous
on 7 April 2017
Perfect quality you'd expect from Staedler. For the price is basically a gift.

If you found this review helpful please click on the YES button below ;)
on 19 July 2017
These are great highlighters, and make me appear to be learning and working hard even when I'm only thinking about dinnertime. Quite pricey, however, and I can't see them as an investment.
on 26 February 2017
Lovely quality highlighters, comfortable to hold and the colours are not too dark that they make the text unreadable. I'd highly recommend these, they are used pretty much daily.
on 30 March 2016
This is a the best highlighter! Good, bright ink colours and the broad shape of the nib is perfect for highlighting text in books. Great offer of two extra yellow pens in the pack. And prompt delivery from Office Specialities Ltd!
on 25 April 2016
I received exactly what on picture 6+2 markers.
The quality is brilliant just what my son needs for his A levels and the colours are very bright,clean,bold. especially the yellow one.
on 14 April 2017
Every highlighter does exactly what it supposes to do. I like the yellow line because it does not appear on copies.
on 3 October 2016
Lovely pens and great choice of colours, possibly a little too strong as some text has been difficult to see, but very happy overall