Customer reviews

Style: LetraTag Plastic Tape|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 January 2016
I bought my original Dymo LetraTag machine as a cheapie from Aldi and it came with paper labelling tape. I'll admit my ignorance and tell youi I didn't know so many types of tape were available, but when the tape I bought had run out, shopping for more on Amazon, I found this plastic tape was available. I'm a big fan! It's far more durable than the paper tape, and the black on white printing is very clear and high contrast. It's a little more expensive than the paper labelling tape, but well worth it.
on 10 March 2017
Refil for Dymo, I have labels all over the house, I think the kids are sorting out what they get when I die.
on 13 July 2017
You know the trouble with this Dymo tape? It only sticks properly to about 50% of things and that oddly doesn't include itself. I mean, I used it for a cable tag, and it just started coming away from itself, despite pressing really hard to make sure it stuck. It only really works on completely smooth and clean surfaces. Anything slightly textured (various plastics etc) and you can forget it.

Pretty rubbish, really. Annoying, as Dymo don't really have any competition in this area.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 5 January 2017
4 meter roll of white background plastic tape, Adhesion on this roll is very good and this is ideal if your needing tape for your Dymo where it is going to be stuck to something which is going to be open to the elements, For example a jar going into the fridge.
Got the plastic as I thought it would be better for long life. The labels look good but found that these are less flexible and do not stick as good as the paper ones.
on 19 March 2017
Good value product, arrived quickly.resonable price, Would recommend and will buy from these people again
on 29 April 2017
Really handy for labelling plugs as I have so many electrical devices
on 25 March 2017
This prodome.uct is extremely helpful in all parts of the h
on 22 May 2017
Very useful for use in the Dymo lettering system.
on 25 May 2017
Arrived quickly and at a very good price