Customer reviews

Canon CLI 36 Color - Ink tank
Package Quantity: 1|Colour: 4 Colour|Change

VINE VOICEon 31 May 2013
The quality is amazing. No smear, a real canon original. Installations is very straight-forward. I just feel, they are really expensive as the tank is too small. I am just using them as I am scared generics will damage the print head.

Canon please make them more affordable, the printer is already quite expensive.
on 22 November 2010
printer ink,I was very happy with the delivery of this & other products that I ordered at the same time,they came very quick & I was kept updated with the progress of my delivey also who would be delivering my products.
This was very helpful as it helped me to be in when it arrived,also it was very reasonably priced which is good in this current economy.
on 30 September 2016
Great printing, worth the money as they seem to last longer than the generic ones.
on 25 March 2017
Great colour.
on 18 October 2016
Excellent
on 7 October 2016
Great Item
on 29 October 2015
tried compatibles but not as good as the originals
on 6 March 2015
I Must This Is An Excellent item, And Thank You For Your Excellent Service.
on 12 February 2016
Good
on 8 January 2014
This ink tank was easy to fit and worked perfectly giving me beautiful coloured pictures of a very high standard.