Size: Locomotive|Change
Price:£1.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 5 December 2014
These aren't the same as in the picture! They have cheap plastic hooks instead of metal and look really cheap! Really disapointed as I have the the train in the picture for my son so purchased these for a friends child!
Just very misleading to show a picture of something that it isn't!
review image
on 13 December 2014
I ordered this for my son it took a while to arrive and when it finally did it looked great apart from the engine and the letter R being totally different from all the other letters the R was unfinished and a totally different colour from the rest and it was very badly cut I think my 5 week old son could of done a better job! So disappointed!
review image review image
on 5 March 2017
This is a fantastic product, I bought it as a Christmas present for my friend's son. I've given this 4 stars and not 5 due to the ordering process.

I ordered the train, 4 letters plus a wagon for the back. However, you have to order each piece individually. 5 pieces arrived from the same company, however, one piece arrived from a totally different company!! I was lucky, in that, the odd piece had wooden wheels, the same as the rest but was a slightly lighter shade, which wasn't too noticeable. I read reviews, whereby, people had received pieces with a mixture of wooden and/or plastic wheels which isn't consistent.

Amazon - please sort the ordering process out as all pieces should be delivered by the same company for consistency!!
on 16 March 2010
It's a train engine...
It's wooden...
It's a wooden train engine!
It goes on those letter trains to spell out names.
Cheap as chips, looks nice... Get one!
on 7 March 2017
These letters were very nice and felt really good when touched. I got different letters to make my sons name and it looks absolutely brilliant in his room. Good way to design your sons or daughters rooms. I would buy this product again if i needed it
on 7 December 2016
Having ready a few of the negative reviews, the service I received was excellent, I order two trains with one with five letters & one with seven letters they came within five days and the quality is very good. When you are choosing wood you cannot expect all of it to be the same colour, it is a natural product and the hooks on mine were as the picture brass. I would have no hesitation in recommending this product or company.
on 5 May 2011
This train can be used on a track if needed. Yet I think it is most suited as a child's decoration, it looks lovely and I am sure they have been selling them for a long time now. You can buy brightly painted trains now, from all different companies but this train is a real wooden classic and a very good price, I like it a lot. Every Little Boy or girl should have one.
on 23 September 2016
They're sweet, about 5 cm's tall + carriage, so about 7 cm total, wheels turn, they hooks unhook to the other carriages a little to easy, but thats are trade of between how easy they are to couple and de-couple. Nice quality, beautifull wood, but thoroughly lackered so no risk of splinters etc. Havn't tried them on the brio-tracks yet, but they definately look like they'd fit. Only down side is that each have a barcode sticker underneath that is difficult to peal off.
on 28 September 2012
Great product. I brought this for my nephew who has a odd spelling to his name and its great to be able to get something personal for him.
Fast delivery and great communication.

Thanks
on 1 July 2014
was probably me but i have 7 orders for one name. that really is my only gripe.
Letters are the ones i cannot find in shops, 'ah sorry we have no 'A's or 'L's etc... dont know when they will be back in.
Come here and delivered almost before i was back from said shop. nice n quick!
Good Sized, Wood, plain. perfect. Personally i just didnt like the coloured ones that are freely available. these also fit in with the bedroom furniture better, again personal preference but.........