Customer reviews

Canon Photo Paper Plus (SG-201, A4, 20 Sheets)
Package Quantity: 1|Change

on 11 November 2016
I never use anything other than this paper now and it is always excellent . The prints are very good quality ( I use Canon ink and a Canon printer ) and this is indistinguishable from the much more expensive Pro paper. Amazon seem to regularly have the cheapest price for this too so I buy ten packs at a time.
on 28 July 2013
Have 2 Canon printers - iP4700 (A4) & iX6550 (A3), & use Canon inks & Canon paper. I use both this semi gloss paper, and MP-101 which is matt. Have printed & mounted over 200 A4 photographs and have won 3 prizes since joining my local photographic society last October. And incidentally, the breakdown of costs is: £432.00 for ink & paper - which includes rejects & other, day to day non photographic printing - the cost per print being £2.16. Which is a bargain when you remember that back in the 1970s a Cibachrome 10 x 8" print cost £5. Which, 40 years later, is probably the equivalent of £20-£30 today.

Say no more.
on 21 February 2015
Works well with my Canon photoprinter which doesn't really like other makes of paper (strange colour casts). I regularly submit photos to a local photographic society print competitions and the quality of my prints are up there with the best. Worth paying the extra for this paper. Longevity is also promised to be good but I have not tested this yet.
on 26 March 2018
This is the only paper I will use from now on! It’s perfect for my photography prints. The paper is thicker than other brands. I use to be getting too high purples in my photos but using this works fine. Definitely worth the price! (Im using canon inks)
review image
on 16 July 2017
Great value and the photos looked superb on this paper using a Canon printer, can't vouch for other makes.
on 27 May 2014
Very good quality paper, very good price. I use a Canon MG6450 printer and combined with this Canon paper I must say I am very pleased with the results, even tho' I do not use Canon inks (cost prohibitive) I still find the prints of first class quality.
on 18 June 2017
class paper giving good quality prints
on 15 April 2018
Excellent quality paper for high quality photo printing.
on 5 August 2014
Very very Very nice..never used this before and was a little concerned that it was only for cannon copies...but in my Brother printer it gave OUTSTANDING results...would buy again. HIGH CLASS
on 14 February 2017
great paper for my canon printer