on 22 December 2009
I recommend this watch to all who are trying to teach children to tell the time. It is quite brilliant as it not only gives them an outer dial with the minutes marked off 5 10 15 20 etc it also has markings to show minutes 'past' and 'to' the hour
on 24 November 2010
Bought this watch for my 5 yr old son. Whilst this is a children's watch, the face is very small and perhaps not clear enough for a child to easily work out the time. I bought the Cannibal watch for my older son and the face size was much more user friendly.
on 8 October 2012
bought this as a present for my grandson for his birthday,it arrived on time,and was taken away on holiday for his birthday.the watch is well made and nice and neat,the football emblem on the strap in a must for football fans,overall a very nice watch
on 16 February 2013
The watch itself is great! And the clever split-colour face with the minutes in smaller type is a great way to learn to tell the time. Our 6-year-old managed to learn within a couple of hours of receiving the watch and proceeded to give us accurate updates of the time for the rest of the day. I had the same watch when I was a child and had remembered how easy it made telling the time.

However, the strap is rubbish!!! First of all, it's velcro. Why today's children can't have a normal watch strap with a buckle, I will never know! Second of all, the strap fits me perfectly (a 34-year-old) and is therefore much too big for the wrist of a 6-year-old. As a result, the watch falls off all the time and has been close to being lost forever several times.

So, I recommend the watch itself but we will be taking ours to the menders to get a new strap fitted asap!
VINE VOICEon 19 February 2016
This is a great little watch for learning to tell the time. My child loved it as soon as he put it on his wrist, yes the face is small but its designed for a child not an adult and designed for a child's eyes not an adults. The watch is small and light and the little footballs on the strap are particularly good. In regards to the stray its a nice idea especially with the footballs but the Velcro is a bit unnecessary as I can see it wearing down after a while and the watch falling off. My child had the watch off his wrist in no time so I can see the potential of it getting lost. That being said there are plenty of inexpensive Nato straps or even "ladies" straps (by that simply a brown or black strap that's small) that can be picked up on ebay for about £5 and then its just a simple case of punching another hole or two in it which I will probably do rather than leave the watch to the fate of a bit of Velcro.

Other than that a great watch
on 6 July 2011
bought this for my seven year old son,its a good first time watch which allows for the easy understanding of being able to learn about telling the time with the outer minutes past/to the hour although i would say the outer numbers are a little on the small side, but all in all a good little watch.
on 6 February 2014
watch was packaged ok, was much smaller on strap and face than i thought, , make sure it is big enough if you get one, other than that watch is fine
on 23 November 2010
Unfortunately, whilst looking good, this watch has a really hard seam which presses against your arm when you put it on. My son wore it for 5 minutes and then refused to wear it saying it was uncomfortable!
on 11 December 2014
The kids haven;t had them yet as they are Christmas presents, however I'm impressed with it. Yes the face is not massive but I think big enough and for a 4 and 5 year old I wouldn't want it much bigger else it would be too bulky. It seems fairly simple to take on and off the velcro strap is wonderful. My eldest has been after a watch for a while however I'm glad we researched and brought him this as both are very fussy with what they wear!
on 8 September 2013
Easy to put on with the Velcro strap. Children should be able to read an analogue watch before starting on digital and this one is a wee gem. My grandson was telling the time much quicker because of the dual colours and the "past "and "to " times were easy to read. It wasn't long before he could do without these aids and he'll be passing this watch to his wee brother soon.