Customer reviews

Stand And Deliver [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change
Price:£49.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 12 August 2009
Two DVD set includes an 83 minute interview / documentary on Adam and the Ant's history and Adams perspective on this period of his life in 16:9 stereo.
First disc is a 104 minute collection of 21 videos from Zerox through to Gotta be a Sin - plus 4 extended/alternate versions. All are presented in a 5.1 surround form, but whether they are true 5.1 is difficult to gauge...
Its nice to see Diana Dors in the Prince Charming vid as she was a wonderful lady ( I had met her once or twice... )
This is how a video hits collection should be - One disc for the videos and one disc for a retrospective with the artist.
26 people found this helpful
on 30 October 2015
1h42 - 25 songs - zerox, kings of the wild frontier (x2), dog eat dog, antmusic, youre so physical, stand and deliver, prince charming (x2), antrap, goody two shoes, friend or foe, desperate but not serious, puss n boots, strip, apollo 9, vive le rock, room at the bottom, room at the bottom 12", cant set rules about love, rough stuff, rough stuff 12", wonderful, beautiful dream, gotta be a sin. There is also another dvd reviewing the Ants but you don`t get this with LF.
VINE VOICEon 20 December 2011
I ordered this for my husband, as he is a massive Adam and the Ants fan, and it is just brilliant!! It's very entertaining, great tunes, great costumes, a totally fabulous collection of the very best of Adam and the Ants. My hubby's personal favourite is Prince Charming, whilst mine is Ant Music, but all the hits are here. a great bit of nostalgia, and one that I would totally recommend for all fans. It was very promptly despatched, quickly delivered, and well-packaged. Very impressed.
One person found this helpful
on 24 September 2011
I bought this based on the excellent reviews it had recieved and I was not disapointed.
Having been an Adam Ant fan in my early teens, there wasn't a corner of my bedroom wall
that didn't have his handsome face on it. That aside, this dvd is fANTastic, the collection
of his videos is wonderful to sit back and go back in time with, but the real gem is the
documentry of Adam talking us through his inspiration and creativity. I found it really
fascinating, these videos were carefully planned and crafted by Adam himself with the
most meticulous detail. This is a must see for any fan and even those that aren't fans would
struggle not to be impressed by the man behing the costumes & paint.
6 people found this helpful
on 24 March 2018
well worth the money has a really great selection of music vids on
on 18 July 2017
great cd his music never age, good delivery service
on 2 April 2016
Arrived quickly. Nice product. Works a treat. Thank you
on 29 December 2016
brill
on 24 February 2011
All the full songs are here in top class quality. Well worth the money unless you really hate Adam & The Ants music in which case I wouldn't recommend it. Lol. For his fans it's a great buy.
One person found this helpful
on 30 December 2011
My son really loves this - he is only 5 - he loves to try and dance and follow the routines. Tries hard to sing along too. My daughter likes Prince Charming - she spotted the parallels with her beloved Cinderella. A big hit in our house.