Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Price:£7.49+ Free shipping

on 8 June 2010
Handy little gadget which we've put next to our "beer fridge" in the garage so saves hunting for an opener. Doesn't catch the tops, but then most of us have two hands :o).

Kids also love using it for their soft drinks.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 23 May 2013
We mounted this bottle opener on our built in BBQ and it is working well. It only got 4* from us though because there is no magnet to catch the top once your bottle is opened, which would have been a nice touch( however with a little super glue and a spare magnet from my sons magnetix set we solved this problem and now it is awesome).
on 24 November 2010
I had a similar opener years ago, lost it when we moved house, when I saw this one on Amazon I was made up. no more looking through kitchen drawers for a bottle opener because its on the wall next to the beer fridge. Its a fab piece of kit, infact i was so impressed I bought two, the other was a housewarming gift ,really handy for parties and a great gift. buy one, I have and I've never looked back.5 stars.
on 13 November 2011
Beer fridge in the garage, Opener on the wall next to it . Sweeeeet

:-)

got one next to the barbeque outside too................
on 11 June 2014
Got one of these to screw onto the fence on my deck as a novelty beer bottle cap opened for when I have a barbecue in the garden. Good solid all one piece cast metal design. Bottle caps come off easily.
Put a bucket or box underneath though to catch the caps as they fall.
on 11 September 2011
This product works brilliantly! Ordered and delivered within 4 days, that was great service, it sits proudly on my wall doing exactly what i expected it to do.
on 16 July 2014
I don't know why we haven't bought one of these before . Great quality and looks really good . Fitted on our outside wall good for BBQ s and summer party's . Get lots of comments about it . Going to buy another for my daughter in laws new home .
on 18 August 2014
Mounted it on the cupboard by the bin. Boyfriend loves it and bottle tops are now put into the bin.

No more finding random bottle openers or stray bottle tops. Now there is a place to open bottles.
on 1 July 2010
thgis is the dogs do da. Hang it anywhere and everyone wants to use it. Absolutely NO bottle caps left in garden when used with the cap catcher Have already placed orders for Xmas pressies for admiring mates
on 6 December 2012
Good looking robust product easy to use whilst also a bit of a novelty for quests and a lot easier to use than most hand held openers that more than often take several attempts to achieve the same result if you’re lucky and don’t end up spilling half the contents.

See one answered question