Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Measuring Jug-0.5L|Change

on 26 March 2012
I have always been a big fan of Pyrex and this product doesn't disappoint either. The glass is nice and thick and the measurements are clear and easy to read.
on 2 April 2014
Good quality measuring jug, i expected nothing less from pyrex. Although i would recommend washing it manually since the glass gets cloudy in the dishwasher.
on 14 June 2016
Good value for a sturdy well made jug. Essential for any kitchen. Arrived quickly and with the free delivery this is a product I definitely would recommend.
on 3 February 2015
Bought as a replacement for my old pyrex jug which broke after about 20 years, good solid jug and I love the handle, much better than the one on my old jug.
on 21 June 2013
I always use Pyrex products - nothing else meets my standards.
I am sure others will agree.
Do not take my word for it - try the product yourself!
on 26 February 2015
You can never have enough of these - but judging from past experience the red markings will eventually dim and fade over the years if you use a dishwasher.
on 8 March 2013
Good quality jug. Easy to read graduations and overall easy to use. Good purchase and does what it's suppose to do.
on 4 December 2015
We needed a smaller version of our existing Pyrex jug and were well aware what to expect and therefore not disappointed as it is a top quality product.
on 2 November 2015
Does the job. Clear calibrations.
Tip - I haven't put mine in the dishwasher. Last time I did, I lost all the calibrations.
Nice and tough too
on 8 July 2015
This is a jug. It's made of glass, It measures 0.5 litres.

Some might call it a Pyrex Glass Measuring Jug, 0.5L