on 17 July 2011
I bought this as a gift for my dad who had been looking for a pocket solitaire for a long time since he lost his old one in a house move. On the one hand he is happy with it and is working away trying to remember how to do the whole thing and that is fine and dandy.

However, when it first arrived he found that the little pegs would not all fit properly in the holes and he had to ream out some of the holes to make it work. Now, he is fairly handy and so it wasn't too much of a problem for him but if you didn't have the facility to perform this mod then the thing would be pretty much useless as the whole point of it is to be able to move the pegs around easily as you drive yourself insane. All in all great that I found a small solitaire - not so great that it was a bit shabbily made.
on 3 August 2009
Solitaire. One word. A thousand hours of fun. (Approx.) I used to have another version of this as a kid and have recently become nostalgic. I firstly bought this product for Father's Day for my Grandad as he started me off on this game 15 years ago when I was 15 years younger. This product from Toyday is superb. Nicely hand crafted, excellent finish, the pieces are cleverly designed and the board itself sleekly also becomes the storage box. After I saw how good it was I bought myself one. If you're a fan of physical games and not comupter games I reccommend this product. Becuase it's great.
on 15 April 2011
Whilst on holiday my wife saw a magnetic Solitaire and managed to try to solve it. We cdecided that we would purchase one and then see who could do it first. We both now feel that the travel solitaire we bought was much better, stronger and easier to use than the magnetic one.
We should have known though we tried to get one from the shops but couldn't find one yet found them at amazon. We are really impressed with the speed the item came.
on 17 May 2013
Bought this for my husband to taake on holiday. Bit fiddly but we all enjoyed playing it.Lovely traditional wooden toy.