on 2 January 2015
Part of Present. Good Value and Son loved it - thank you :)
on 18 October 2015
My son love halo and now has all of the Halo games..
on 1 October 2007
there is no word that describes this game
it is amazing! i would buy an xbox just to own this game
i feel sorry for the ps3 having to compete with this, i would be amazed if they cud cum up with a game better than this one. it is the best game i ever played by far and well worth the money. the art book in this edition is also very cool but if u wont it asap i wiuld go for the normal version
or just go down the shops and get this at a higher price it is definately worth the extra tenner it costs in gamestation plus u can show off to your mates that your edition is slightly better than theirs!
on 29 August 2007
I have never been an avid fan of th Halo series, but Halo 3 is shaping up to be a great game. After playing the beta and following the games progression I am not dissapointed.

One question I thought I would ask, is this definitely the Halo 3 Limited Edition version? (the one that comes in a Tin and has a bonus CD etc?)

On Amazon there are 3 version (Halo 3, Halo 3 Limited Edition, Halo 3 Legendary Edition) but the Limtied Edition does not state that it comes with bonus material and is exactly the same price as the normal version. If anyone can confirm that this is the real limited Edition on this site (as I have recently purchased it from here) it would be much appreciated, thanks.
on 27 September 2007
Waiting a long time for this baby and it has lived up to every expectation. I have been playing it for 12 hours solid and have only just scratched the surface! Happy gaming!
on 21 October 2007
Halo 3 was better than I expected it could possibly be! I feel the plot on single player is the only slight letdown, as it meanders around... But just grab a gun and start letting some lead fly. There's always a challenge to overcome in Halo 3.
on 19 March 2007
I have played the Halo 3 Beta and can confirm, IT ROCKS YOUR FACE CLEAN OFF. The amazing graphics are THE future in Next Gen gaming but as always with Halo the gameplay is too good for words. Buy This
on 25 September 2008
Enough said really, the single player was so bad, i refused to pay to play on xbox live. This game was the main reson I sold my 360, don't waste your cash on this, get Call of Duty 4, or Halo 1, which is the only good game in the trilogy.
on 3 September 2007
I ordered the limited collectors edition of Halo 3 at 39.99 because it was the same price as the standard edition. But when the confirmation email came through the estimated date of arrival was a week after launch day. So to anyone wanting a copy for launch I recommend buying the standard copy because it will arrive straight away. I guess that must be the reason for the lower price. Anyway cant wait!!
on 5 September 2007
I too have played the Halo 3 Bata (almost until my eyes bled) and as bata's go it's fantastic!!!
Imagine much of the same as Halo 2 multiplayer but with improvements gallore and graphics to lure the senses into the realm of Halo like never before. With this in mind the single player side of the game has to be top class. I Just can't wait any longer, I must have this now!!!