Format: Audio CD|Change

on 26 April 2017
Great album. Received quickly and safely.
on 10 April 2017
Brilliant album!
After badly spraining my ankle this week and under doctor’s orders to rest, I have been availing myself of streaming music via Prime Music, another added bonus if you have Amazon Prime :-)

Everything Changes: Take That.
I was only 12 when this album was first released. It would be another few years before a totally besotted teenager would be plastering Take That posters on her bedroom walls and bugging Mom and Dad to be allowed to see them in concert. Happy to say I saw them in concert over 15 times in the UK, twice in Brussels and twice in Italy.

Everything Changes was Take That’s second album. It reached number one in the UK Albums Chart, and was even nominated for the 1994 Mercury Prize. It was also the third best-selling album of 1993 in the UK.

This album also got the band recognised throughout Europe, reaching the top 10 in many countries and the top 30 in Australia and Japan.
Everything Changes remained in the UK Album Chart for a year and six months [78 weeks] and also holds the UK record for the number of top 10 singles for a group from just one album.

Awesome tracks include “Pray” “Relight My Fire”, “Love Ain't Here Anymore" and even the Spanish version “No Si Aqui No Hay Amour"
These songs brought back a lot of wonderful memories this week. I am looking forward to listening to many more while recuperating at home.

If you have Amazon Prime, may I suggest that you avail yourself of the included Music Streaming feature; Take That may not be your cup of tea, but there are plenty more artists and albums to listen too!

Thank you for reading.
on 15 May 2001
This is possibly Take That's finest album - it has more hits than 'Take That & Party', and although 'Nobody Else' had its moments, it was a bit slow-paced and dull. 'Everything Changes' was released at the height of the band's fame, and if you want a little history of 1993, here it is. Of the five singles - 'Pray', 'Relight my Fire', 'Babe', the title track and 'Love Ain't Here Anymore' only the latter failed to get to number one, and thus as a pop album - an album designed to be popular - 'Everything Changes' is a massive success. Musically, the content is less important that the moment the album encapsulates, from summer 1993 to summer 1994, and if you were alive then you'll be unable to get most of these songs our of your head.
on 31 May 2001
Take that lead the way for boybands, attractive,funny and TALENTED!!ok robbie is the best remember and good on him but all 5 were integral to this band they all played a role in making this album the best of all TTs albums!This is the most upbeat general happy pop of all the albums take that did. If Take That hadn't of been around ,westlife a1 o-town etc would not be here today so be grateful as Take that started the trend for all these bands and if u like any of those boybands check out a Take That cd ...you'll be amazed how much u love it!!!
on 15 October 2009
Teenagers of my generation loved them. They are now legends again and thw natioin weeps. From the soulful Pray to the up tempo relight my fire it suits every emotion. One of my favourite tracks is Another crack in my heart but this is the album that first sees both Howard and Mark take lead vocal's for the first time. Bravo guys. Your still the best and with this additions you've given the fans something that didn't get on the original - encore!
on 1 June 2005
I bought this when it first came out and I still know all the words almost 10 years later. Heartbreaking. Soulwrenching. Truly glorious.
on 29 January 2001
This is the best album I have ever listened to with the fantastic no 1 Pray, which is by far the best song on the album. However with songs like Relight my fire, babe and everything changes, it has something for everyone and i couldn't say one bad thing about any song on this album!
on 25 July 2013
I remember my mum buying me this on cassette tape when it was first released and i played it non stop.
I still play it alot however now from cd or mp3,its really great. One of their best albums,i really love 'wasting'my time'its one of my favourite songs on it.
on 13 February 2013
again I got this after loosing my last copy, amazing value, like the beetles, i will never tire of listening to this band