Style: Skull n' Bones|Size: Leather End|Change

on 10 February 2014
I'm glad that I finally made the purchase of this strap since its launch few years ago. Planet Waves collaborated with the world's eminent guitar player Joe Satriani to design this beautiful 'Snakes Mosaic 50JS04' guitar strap as well as the other ones. The artwork is from the master's personal sketch book. Its colour and design suit best on my orange Grestch electomatic G5420T. It's woven and feels good when it comes in contact with skin. And I look cool. There are more to offer for the collection. Take a look.

Woven -

50PLJS01 Skull N' Bones
50PLJS02 Up In Flames

Not all but I will buy few more. Rock on! \,,/,
on 5 January 2014
Despite being advertised as sold through Amazon, ours came from Rich tone Music. We were sent the normal guitar strap without the locking ends and despite complaining that we would not have time to send it back and get a replacement before Christmas nothing was done.
We gave our son the normal strap and since he's had it the strap has come loose twice; my eight year old son now has a broken toe. I would have liked to leave a review of the locking guitar strap as I'm sure it would have been great, that's why I ordered it. If you are buying this item for a child my advice would be don't buy the one that doesn't lock and make sure your item comes from Amazon as response times and attitudes can differ greatly.
on 2 August 2013
Whether you're a fan of Satriani or not, this is a great guitar strap - I actually chose it for the colour and design as it suits my whale blue PRS. I had a standard budget strap on the guitar before which I found uncomfortable and it kept getting twisted. The JS strap was immediately different - it feels comfortable on my shoulder looks great and never gets itself twisted. The material is durable. It has a soft material feel but the strength of nylon combined. I've had it for a few months now and still very impressed. And at such an affordable price there's no room for complaining. Highly recommended!
on 29 December 2013
This is a very well made and comfortable strap with an attractive design which would suit most guitars. I use it with a Tanglewood electro-acoustic with one end of the strap tied to the neck, and there is plenty of room for adjustment.
on 15 June 2015
Great straps, easy to attach to give you piece of mind. I've bought one for every guitar I own. This range of straps is great even without the strap lock, but given they cost no more than a normal strap lock and don't need screwing to your guitar and they are a no-brainer purchase for me.
on 15 June 2015
on 6 January 2015
This strap is beautiful in it's design and feels incredibly sturdy. I have no doubt it will last a long time. However, the only issue I had with it is it sometimes slips off the guitar. I've had this problem with most straps but this is a whole lot less frequent than any other.
on 23 February 2014
This guitar strap was a gift for our grandson -it arrived quickly.. It is nice quality & the item is better than it appears in the picture.. the artwork & colours are really nice.
He is impressed with the fit of the strap & the comfort... He is very pleased with it overall.
All in all a good purchase !
on 8 January 2016
Does not fall off! This strap is very durable and will not fall off. the design is actually used by Joe in some live performances for those who were wondering. It can make a Bit of nose when standing or sitting down wit it when it moves and comes into contact with the body. Also after constant moving the strap lock it does rub and mark the plastic. Great strap and I recommend for Satch fans!
on 25 December 2012
This is a good quality guitar strap and arrived on time. It was bought as a present for my 9 year old grandson and he loves it. The only negative comment I have is that it said a chord was included, but there wasn't one.

See one answered question