Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 October 2012
This album was bought at the time and contained some of the best loved classical music from that year.

It's a real mixture; some well known items such as "Brindisi, "O Sole Mio" and "Ave Maria". But there are some other really good pieces such as Kathryn Jenkin's "Everything I do" and Fron MVC's "Land of my Fathers". An eclectic mixture and one that would fit very nicely into most album collections.
on 14 April 2013
Fabulous collection of popular classics in 2 discs. If you like excerpts of well known classical pieces sung or performed by famous and talented people go buy this. There are 2 cd's with 20 "hits" in each disc. Relaxing music for those long journeys especially if the car radio is not entertaining. I bought several different collections for the house and car.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 June 2009
Having recently bought the 2008 and 2009 instalments, I decided to start buying previous editions. I'm certainly glad I did, because they never disappoint. Contains a wide range of all the latest recordings of the particular year in question, and allows you to sample artists you otherwise wouldn't have heard.
on 21 September 2013
When I bought my car, the Classical Album 2005 CD was in the CD player; since then I've tried to get some of the same genre and haven't been disappointed. The 2007 release was received quickly, in great condition and I love listening to it. Many thanks...
on 30 August 2013
I found many tracks on this recording to be really miserable and when my husband heard it he asked me to turn it off.some of the tracks are good. I bought two discs in this series and won't bother again.
on 17 March 2012
This is a treat for Opera lovers of all ages. Good variety of artists & music.Well worth the money. Mostly well known songs.
on 19 October 2015
nice selection of music to listen to
on 11 January 2016
good listening on one cd
on 12 February 2016