Colour: Red|Change

on 27 May 2016
I can't believe how dangerous these are! My five month old who has NO teeth yet has chewed through it in two places! My husband nearly lost it when he saw the rap every bit dangling and had to run to get it out of his mouth in time! We ha e had it less than a week! We looked after it and it was brilliant until we found out how dangerous it is! I would seriously recommend you look elsewhere and give this teether a miss despite it looking cute! Xx
review image review image
on 21 January 2014
My son absolutely loved this item, it is perfect for a teething baby and looks super cute! great for applying teething gel and letting baby bite down on it. WOULD RECOMMEND!!
on 8 July 2009
I bought this on a whim for my boy, wow he loves it. He really knaws on it and has a look of satisfaction when the urge has passed highly recomended i know its a bit pricey but this was the best teether out of 10 that i have bought.
on 30 September 2009
This item was only delivered this morning but I thought I would share my thoughts anyway. My daughter is 3 months old and has started teething already. I have tried so many products and she has shown no interest in any of them as she is so young. However, I tried the Raz-Berry teether and she took to it straight away and had a good old go on it and she seems to like it.
on 19 June 2015
My LO is 4 months old and I was looking for something to help him relief teething pain having come across this I thought great let's try it. It's really thick, making it impossible for him to chew on it as it is also big . Way to big for small baby .
on 11 March 2016
I had read the reviews where people had commented that it was to big for their baby and I was hesitant to buy. However I liked the look of it so went ahead with it and am very pleased I did. Baby at 3 months old can get it in his mouth and have a good chew. The red berry bit is hollow so squashes easily when he chews on it.
He has taken to this more than other teething toys.
on 15 March 2014
This was such a good buy for my teething boy who couldn't hold teething rings yet, it's been such a life saver and I've suggested it to many fellow mums
on 21 June 2016
When reading most of the reviews on here about the RazBerry being kind of too big for a teething baby I did take the advice in mind, but wanted to get it anyway, anything to help my girl with her teething. Unfortunately, people were right, it is too big for a baby under one in my opinion. Great little idea though. If they would make it smaller it would be brilliant, but ours was hardly used. 2* for this being a great idea but not usable for us.
on 7 March 2016
This is a great teething toy which my 6 month old daughter loves chewing on. It is nice and easy to clean and seems to give her some relief. It is a little bigger than I expected (bigger than a dummy) but she manages fine despite this. I must admit, like a lot of parents I bought LOADS of different teethers to try to give my daughter some relief without the need for Calpol or Bongela (we try to use these as a last resort) and this teether certainly seems to do the trick.
on 5 May 2016
My son just kept trying to suck it and got frustrated that it was uncomfortable, but he is coming up to two years old so I think it was just a bit young for him. I can certainly see how this would be great for small fingers and first teeth so will be keeping hold of it to try with the newest addition.