on 11 January 2011
I really love this product. It is one of the more expensive nipple creams out there which made me hesitant to buy it, but the quality makes up for its price. The natural ingredients soak right up to cracked, sore, dry skin. The one downside is that it feels quite oily but it soaks right into sore nipples that need it and at times I've even had to apply it to the same nipple twice, right after applying it to the other nipple just because it's soaked into the skin so quickly! The oily feeling therefore really isn't an issue as it doesn't last long and makes your nipples feel nice and nourished. Ha ha. Another great benefit is that it is all natural, and you don't have to remove it before a feed. If you have any excess on you can use it as lip balm as well or just lick it off of your fingers-it's actually quite tasty, funnily enough, which is great because the other nipple creams are made from wool fat and frankly I wouldn't want to put that in my mouth so why would I shove it into my infants? Yuck!
on 8 August 2015
Brilliant stuff. I had damaged nipples for weeks and Lansinoh was the only product that kept being recommended. That was great when I breastfed my last baby and just had sore nipples but it didn't do much to help with healing this time. As soon as I applied this nipple butter I felt relief, and my nipples started to heal quite quickly after I started using it. A much lovelier texture than Lansinoh, and made with lovely ingredients. No need to remove before feeding either, which is essential to me.
on 7 April 2016
A lovely, natural product. I react to lanolin so struggled to find a product to support breastfeeding. This nipple butter does the job. Its all natural ingredients have a nice smell, once warmed between the fingers it smoothes on well and doesn't take a great deal. I use bamboo breast pads and have found that the nipple butter washes out well and has not affected absorbency. Recommended.
on 2 January 2014
Brilliant stuff. I have been using this product since day 1 and (touch wood) have not yet suffered from the dreaded cracked nipple. It smells nice, is easy to apply and a big bonus is that there is no need to clean it off before feeding the baby. Although it is expensive, it is worth the money and a little goes a long way.
on 27 October 2015
I like this and it's not sticky hurrah! After being stuck to my bra by the well known lanolin one, ouch was putting it mildly.
I have chapped and split nipples from my little one wanting to suckle all night.
Day one so can't say too much, but seems soothing and much easier to use without the stickiness. Nice ingredients too.
on 19 July 2016
Very strong smell with horrible grainy texture. My little one didn't like it at all. Not pleasant to put on my breasts either. So I did a bit of research online and found that organic coconut oil does a much better job. More natural. Smells wonderful. Harmless to the little one. Easy to find and much better value of money. Organic coconut oil for the win!
on 12 November 2015
It's one of the best products I have used for nipple care. Have tried some of the best & expensive brands - but none worked as effectively and as quick (2 days) as this... Also good for dry lips and dry skin n
on 25 May 2016
Highly recommend this!! I had tried different products and was at my wits end and in so much pain when feeding my boy that I was so close to giving up. My nipples were so sore, cracked and even bled! Saw this product and read the reviews, yes it smells like marmite and my little boy would screw up his face when latching on, but I just learned to wipe it off before feeds. It's not sticky like other products I've used and it healed my nipples very quickly and stopped me sobbing at each feed and dreading the next. It has weird little white beads/grains in it, don't know what they are but rub right in!
on 9 February 2011
I had such a trouble with breastfeeding, my son would be sucking all the time and i had very, very sensitiv nipples. This cream was such a relief evry time i applied it. Now i'm just about to give birth again and 2 jar of this super cream are waiting to be used. I recommand it strongly.
on 25 August 2014
Great product. REplaces the chemical creams and it is perfectly safe for the baby and the mother.
It helped my wife through the long breastfeeding period and we didnt have to worry all the time for any chemicals, toxic ingredients.

See one answered question