• Bravo

Customer reviews

Bravo
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 January 2008
This album was mentioned in the Sunday Times, so I tried it out... I can't believe these guys aren't at least cult-following. They are effortlessly entertaining. I'd love to know what it takes to make a band breakthrough but killer tunes are obviously not enough. Listen to shotgun sister, four points, puppet cabaret, Oh oh, and many others and tell me why people could listen to this and not like it -- this is probably rhetoric and I'll look like a silly sausage soon - i hope so -- this is memorable stuff.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 December 2007
Fantastic debut from a fresh sounding Swedish duo. Not overly complicated pop-folk, telling tales of heart ache and the feelings that go along with it. Knew what I was getting when I ordered the cd as the Friska Viljor website has samples of most of the songs. Highly recommended.