A wonderful movie that I haven't seen for 50 years! I bought from Arco Celeste DVD and the DVD was perfect....despite the box details being in Spanish....the movie was the original release version and a perfect DVD copy. I have just watched it and it was just as a I remembered...a wonderful tear-jerker.
on 21 November 2013
This is christmas present for my husband who raves about it every christmas but wont buy it for himself so I have treated him this year.Its a little expensive but it is a hard movie to come across...I think it has to be imported from America....I beleive its a fantastic movie and I am looking forward to seeing his face on Christmas Morning...
on 8 October 2017
my favourite movie love it
on 13 September 2016
Did not open,sent back my son already bought copy.
on 27 April 2016
perfect dvd thanks x
on 9 November 2016
There was no indication as far as I could see that I was ordering a Spanish version of this film without English subtitles. I assumed it was an English version.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 January 2015
Good film partner loved it.
on 19 April 2015
AA+++
on 29 September 2014
A real tear jerker of a movie... Get on your couch under a blanket with a bowl of icecream and some Kleenex...
on 6 December 2015
Bought it for my sister as she had seen it many years ago. She absolutely loved it.