Customer reviews

Colour: Black|Size: Box of 5|Change
Price:£2.78+ Free shipping (Addon item)

After I got my new fountain pen, I realised how quick the ink ran out. I got these, they came quick, fitted the pen and work a treat. Will get more when these run out. A fountain pen writes better than a standard pen, you feel more inclined to writer slower and neater somehow.
on 17 July 2014
These cartridges are fine if you're just jotting things down, but if you need the ink to stay crisp and clear i'd go for the Quink Permanent Black cartridges (the ones that just say "Black" instead of "Washable Black").
The washable ink looks nice and crisp on writing, flows well etc, but after a while i've found the ink to slowly fade to an orangey/yellowy colour. Looking back at old school notes whole pages of notes have been made slightly difficult to read.
So yeah, just be warned, the idea of a washable ink is good in theory, but somethings not quite right when it comes into practice.
on 8 October 2016
Excellent product highly recommend !
on 18 April 2016
excellent value , bought 2 for at least the same price a single packet on the high street , possibly even less and work perfectly even in a 30 year old pen previously unused for several years.
on 24 November 2016
Bought these to use in fountain pen from another company on Amazon. Not used as the pen is a Christmas gift for my son. I am confident they will work well.
on 6 March 2015
They're a good colour, and my Sonnet writes well with them loaded. However, I didn't think they would run out so quickly, because they are relatively large. Best to buy the pack of 20!
on 5 January 2016
I don't think the ink is washable and so I would probably not buy the cartridges again. This is of course no fault of the product; I just know that I am a rather clumsy person better equipped with non-permanent ink!
The blue colour is a very pleasant shade to write with.
on 13 November 2012
Ink in cartridges, delivered as promised. What more can I ask for? By the way, the holograms on the packs are not real (just "rainbow" coloured print). I emailed Parker to ask if they should be real, but no response. The ink works, so I didn't push any further.
on 6 November 2016
Good quality and good price. Flow is smooth and colour nice and consistent. Not much else to say about these... nice quality.
on 8 February 2014
When they bang on about the death of the high street - costs really figure in the equation. This company offers far cheaper but same quality products and is prepared to put themselves out too. The cartridges I ordered weren't available so they double up on others which could be used top to toe. good thinking.