Customer reviews

Pentel Superb Ballpoint Pen 0.7mm Tip - Black Ink(Pack of 12)

on 3 November 2016
I 'borrowed' one of these pens from a work colleague and loved it so much I never returned it. It has a fine nib and writes super smoothly. Each pen lasts a long time. I am yet to find a shop that sells them so rely on Amazon! The pens came well packaged and on time. Would highly recommend to anyone who likes thin nibbed pens!
on 22 August 2016
These pens have been my primary work pen four years. I didn't think to look on Amazon for them after I was running out and couldn't find them anymore in my usual outlets . They are good. No spotting. Clean lines. Really long lasting. Smooth.
I only have a few products of any kind I would recommend to anyone. I recommend these personally.
on 19 July 2017
I've used Pentel Superbs for15 years now and STILL think they are the best pens around - consistently good even flow, easy to hold, beautiful fine writing line and great in every colour. My heart hurts when I lose one. I have told many people about them and shall continue to do so. Recommended very hightly. Excellent product, especially for taking notes, journaling, etc. as one colour - eg. black - makes work look very neat and tidy. Great!
on 8 September 2013
I like these pens very much for jotting and making quick notes. The ink is never gloopy and the nib is really fine, which makes my hand-writing look neat even if I am writing quickly. My only criticism is that the pen itself is quite thin, which can make it feel a bit uncomfortable to hold.
on 17 February 2016
Best pens ever! Bit of a fussy pen user so this just fitted the box perfectly!
VINE VOICEon 27 September 2016
Simply the best pens out there - and I have bought every make over the years, A bit more expensive, a lot more useful and nice to write with.
on 25 August 2017
Lovely pens which always give great performance
on 3 April 2013
I LOVE these pens. Have bought them countless times for self or gifts. They write well without ever blobbing or running out prematurely. Can't recommend them enough. :)
on 22 March 2013
I LOVE these Pens!!! They write beautifully, and certainly improve my handwriting and look really stylish as well. In the past I have purchased a lot of fine nibbed pens, and these are the best.
on 2 July 2015
The best pens on the market as far as I am concerned, love the way they write, no mess and fine writing