Customer reviews

1,194
Size: 6 UK|Colour: Black/Pewter Checkerboard|Change

on 2 December 2015
Lovely quality look even better than expected! Comes in a little narrow so happy I purchased half a size bigger as this makes the shoes more comfortable! Very happy!!
review image review image
on 4 May 2017
Very comfy, easy slip on and off shoes which are perfect for casual wear at the office. I wear these to work as they look very smart but feel like wearing normal Van's. This makes them far more comfortable for office work and for if you need to walk around the office (they don't rub at all).

There are no downsides at all as far as I can say, one of the weaknesses with shoes like this is the side of your toes does tend to come away but so far so good.
on 1 September 2015
These a lot larger (inside) than I remembered and I'm always a size 11. I tried size 10 in a shop, which was too small for my feet, so perhaps I have skinny feet!? Bought these for mainly when I was working in a coffee shop, as I needed black shoes. They're comfortable for the average working day, but I forgot they have a light rubber sole, meaning they slip and slide against metallic surfaces when wet (warning, avoid manhole covers when running for the bus on a rainy day!).

They served their purpose and now use them for when I pop out to the shops, but offer no protection to the foot at all.
on 10 March 2017
Ordered the black/cream checkered Vans on Sunday night and received them this afternoon. Was skeptical due to reading reviews and seeing some had rips ect on them but was very pleased with my purchase. They fit perfectly and look amazing! Cannot wait to wear these out.. also packaging is nice & authentic cannot fault them!
Thank you!
on 20 June 2017
Got these so our autistic son looks reasonably cool on his holidays next month. Size is right but we've all been there haven't we when you get those sore little blisters on your heels? That's what he's got so he's chosen not to wear them. Maybe some of those little socks are needed but they don't always solve this.. Bit of a shame really as they're jolly expensive for a pair of deck shoes with four little letters written on the side.
on 25 May 2017
I bought these for £25... I want another pair! but not for the asking price atm - Get them back to £25 please asap :)

Comfy, solid and stylish
on 19 March 2017
My girlfriend loves them, look smart, fits great
on 5 November 2015
review image review image
on 7 July 2017
I use these for every occasion. I wasn't sure about the durability at first but after 2 years I'm still wearing them. If they get dirty, i just put them in the wash and it comes out like new!
on 10 August 2017
When I purchased these trainers I thought they were black on black because that's what I chose however when they arrived the were grey and black lucky greys my fav colour so kept them. They are super comfortable and look nice on.
Amazon should change the image so ppl buy the colour they actually want. Reason for 4 stars