Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

Colour: Black / Orange / Reverse Face|Size: ONE SIZE|Change
Price:£52.65 - £63.60

on 22 March 2010
The watch is actually black rather than charcoal grey as the accompanying photograph would suggest. The case front is metal and has a slightly gloss/satin finish which looks good. The reversed or negative liquid crystal is very crisp under most lighting conditions.
The watch is by far the lightest I've ever worn being mostly resin. It's fractionally smaller than I expected.

A further advantage is that the watch back plate is secured by four tiny screws which means you can easily change the battery yourself.
on 15 June 2012
After doing a lot of research in to a sports watch that would allow interval timers to be set for completing tabata training I plumped for this one. It turns out it was a very good decision. The interval timer is perfect and can be set in seconds rather that minutes and counts perfectly and for a set number of repetitions. Seems very sturdy so far so to say that I'm pleased overall is an understatement.
on 25 February 2011
This watch is very nice. It does look better in reality, compared to the picture. It is fairly easy to use, however the screen can be difficult to read in low light. Overall, its a great watch, and i would recomend.
on 15 November 2012
Great watch for the money and it looks good too. Simple to use, the face is big and easy to see the information.
on 6 June 2010
Advantages: Timer, a very helpful Interval Timer, synchronous operation of all the functions(timer,interval timer, chronograph), Big screen which is possible to read under all circumstances, night light mode(the light opens with its press on a button), easy to use.

Disadvantages: Its prohibited to press buttons when under the water(ex.when swimming), sometimes the stop button is pressed accidentally)
on 1 July 2010
Wore constanly during a 6 month training Programme of swimming - running and cycling - very light and easy to use but the Start button has become very loose and the writing in the top of the watch has come off.
6 months max use I'm afraid!!
on 18 August 2014
Slightly too large for my liking and in comparison with my previous Ironman. Why do these watches only seem to last a year or so? The bottom left button seems to be over sensitive but then it wouldn't get knocked if I wore it on my left wrist.
on 14 October 2010
i liked the strap and its five alarms that can be programmed into several modes. Great watch for under £40. Ran the great north run with it last month
Unfortunately I seem to have lost it somewhere last week
I would buy another but wish the display was brighter
on 31 May 2012
Within a short time the yellow button on the front began to wear thin. I have to stress - I was not training, was not using that button regularly and do not have a sandpaper lining in my sleeve.

Then the little bit of plastic that holds the strap in place once you have threaded it through the buckle broke. No chance of replacing it so used a rubber band. Strap broke.

Nice watch, shame that it fell apart so easily.

All this took place over the period of one year.
on 19 December 2010
I have a bit of brand loyalty when choosing a watch.It is my second Sleek,so Timex must be doing something right.
First the good points,it is light,simple to use,doesn't overawe the user with technology,I utilise all the functions,the only confusing one is the lap recall system,hit the wrong button and it is start the recall again,the three alarms are also a good boost.
NOW the bad points,
One reviewer stated that the start/split button had worked loose.The one on my watch just wore through the rubber covering,the water proofing stayed intact,just looked abit shoddy.
The worst part is the strap,it is integrated into the watch design,after two years has broke,I suppose I could send it back to Timex but.......
The watch gave me two years of being abused,so it is not perfect,but I would invest in another one.