on 24 August 2011
The first movie was great and this one follows the same format of pranks an calamities but on a grander scale including taking on bulls and the use of branding irons and fart masks this is the most entertaining and hilarious Jackass ever.
on 7 July 2013
I love the Jackass crew, so I had to purchase this to complete my collection. Too bad the first two are not on Blu ray. Or not that I know of. If you want a laugh then buy it. Very funny. Better than number 1.
on 6 August 2013
Funny But needs a sense of humour thats a bit off the wall. My nurse friend and i were laughing just talking about it People we drink with think we are nuts Its that sort of humour
on 12 January 2014
It's Jackass of course it's amazing. Everyone should watch all the Jackass films because they are just so funny. If you're looking for something to make you laugh watch this.
on 8 March 2014
many thanks for my dvd jackass number 2 uncut this is a great movie best of 3 a great laugh
on 13 November 2014
Very happy with product and delivery
on 8 January 2007
Well first things first my copy is actually the region 1 version which came out just after Christmas in the States. This film is awesome and disgusting at the same time. I don't think the crew will survive a third film, so this may be the end of Jackass, (but I some how doubt it).

It is an abolute must for any Jackass fan and the deleted scenes are worthy of the main feature. In fact one of them will make the guys out there wince as I thought it was worst scene of the film, (well it made me feel ill).

We'll have to wait and see what is on the European version but if it is anything like the US version then the extra features compliment the film well.
on 23 November 2014
Just Jackass non-stop Great.
on 18 August 2013
Possibly one of the worst movies I've ever seen... OK, Jackass is funny when they play proper pranks on each other or on members of the public i.e. throwing hundreds of wasps into a locked limo or Johnny Knoxville playing Bad Grandpa, but putting beer up your ass or making a beard out of pubic hair is more disgusting than funny.

It's also quite clear these guys enjoy humiliating & hurting one another, they're the kind of people you would never go out to dinner with because while your back is turned, one of them would probably put a snot in your meal just for a cheap laugh.

Whatever your preferences, just do not watch this show when your eating your Cornflakes or eating anything else.
on 11 July 2015