on 18 June 2017
One of the most beautiful voices I have ever heard. I went along with my girlfriend to her concert in Birmingham in 2016. I don't think I had heard her before, and I have been hooked since. She was SO NICE in person, such an engaging performed, and had loads of chat with the audience, and was so nice and supportive to her band. I got this album as a gift for family, and obviously they loved it!
on 5 April 2017
One of my musical guilty secrets.
on 27 March 2017
Really good CD and a good price too, delivered very quickly
on 18 May 2017
Very good condition
on 16 April 2015
fantastic !!!!
on 4 March 2009
Almost two years ago, during the course of a school program, I heard "Like a Star" for the first time, as it was the background selection used by a dance group. I was, figuratively, blown away by Rae's mesmerizing vocals and had to hear more from the young artist.

I'm glad that I opted to buy the double CD over the original release because it offers the listener the chance to really appreciate Rae's diversity, as she tackles a variety of styles, from R & B to jazz to "torch" songs.

Corinne Bailey Rae's voice is reminiscent of so many vocal stylists like Billie Holliday and current favorite Erykah Badu; However, she is painting her own place in the musical landscape and this double-CD - especially on the covers on disc 2 - is the perfect introduction to a singer that's destined for a long career in music.
on 13 August 2006
What a throaty but delicious voice young Corinne has. I heard her on late night TV recently and I was surprised that I really liked how she sang, not only that, I liked the songs she was singing too!

I loved the song Put Your Records On, it was so charming and surreal and Trouble Sleeping was equally as good, not only that but both the videos were eye catching and very 1940s to 1950s to look at with bike rides in the country and visits to a basement jazz hall by a sultry looking Corinne who reminded me of a 21st century Nina Simone.

All the songs on this Album are pretty good, Corinne has done very well for one so young, and I look forward to watching her mature, I just hope she doesn't become too full of herself, I think if she does, she will loose some of the sparkling charm which makes her a cut above other artists of a similar ilk.