Customer reviews

Hermes Terre D'Hermes Eau De Toilette Spray for Men - 100 ml
Size: 100 ml Eau de Toilette Spray|Change

on 20 March 2015
I've had a bottle of terre d'hermes before which ran out recently. I decided to buy here due to price. I received Terre D'Hermes from this seller perfumeworlduk and when I opened the box I thought the bottle looked of poor quality. The glass bottle was uneven inside, the lid slider is very loose and the metal on top is moving. I tried the perfume, it smells like terre d'hermes so I thought ok maybe it's just the bottles have changed. I then noticed that the longevity of the scene was gone after 1 hour. Which is impossible if this is genuine terre d'hermes as my last bottle lasted 24 hours! I contacted hermes directly, sent pictures of the bottle from every angle including the serial number. They've confirmed this is indeed a counterfeit bottle sold to me. I'm waiting for a reply from perfumeworlduk so will update once I get a reply.
review imagereview imagereview image
33 Comments| 262 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 September 2017
Orangey spicy top initial note, very excellent, unique, fruity, very masculine, formal, classy. Depending on skin, might end up extremely sweet & citrus on after dry down (~1 - 1.5H), may be overly citrus once top and mid notes die out, otherwise excellent, unique, and smooth. Suitable for more formal occasions and perhaps older age.
on 21 May 2017
My favourite
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 July 2017
This is simply amazing. Very distinct in terms of the odour and I am in love with it. Delivered very quickly with Amazon.
on 30 September 2016
Beautiful fragrance, very masculine. My wife loves it. Tastefully designed bottle and dispenser. Much thought put into the presentation.
on 24 July 2017
bought as a present but has used this brand before and really rates it good
on 15 August 2017
Husband very pleased his favourite aftershave genuine product
on 15 April 2017
FIRST CLASS THE ONE I'LL BE USING FROM NOW ON
on 28 July 2017
Great fragrance, strong yet subtle at a great price too.
on 18 July 2017
This is my favourite scent on my man.