Customer reviews

Price:£1.89+ Free shipping

on 17 March 2011
This product is very cheap and did the job very well - eventually. Unfortunately the retailer uses a very cheap and very flimsy plastic packet for postage and this did the product no favours at all. Upon unpacking it I noticed that virtually all of the SCART pins were out of line and 3 of them had become badly bent, probably in transit, and there was no way I could plug this product in to a SCART socket without very carefully straightening them. OK - it just took me a couple of minutes to sort out, but for a few pence more they could have popped it in to a small cardboard box. At least then it would have been protected and would have been ready to use upon arrival.
BUT it worked well, and that's the point I suppose.
on 23 August 2017
This review is purely about the product, not the packaging (which was a thin plastic bag):
I needed this because my new Sky+ HD box did not have red and white analogue (RCA) audio sockets. (Unlike the previous basic Sky box)
The only analogue output on the Sky+ HD box is the Scart socket, so the adapter was plugged into this.
The red and white leads, which have been connected to an old Aiwa Stereo system, where plugged in to the adapter and it worked straight away.
This is tremendous value at £1.89.
on 2 June 2017
I needed this for my hard of hearing father-in-law as he uses cordless headphones with his tv at night to avoid disturbing his neighbours with too much tv speaker volume.His constant use of the set's headphone socket had broken it internally and this component allows a permanent"audio out" signal via scart so that he now has a choice of listening either from the tv's speakers(during daytime) or his headphones(at night) without having to continually connect/disconnect from the headphone socket.It's an ideal solution and is working perfectly as required.
on 7 May 2017
i wanted to connect our sat box to our tv in the caravan via scart.does the job!! also i can ,now,plug my camera in to view my photos while i,m away,via the "s" video socket.
on 28 July 2017
I purchased 2 to replace 1 That hah a piece of wire soldered to two pins in a unwired scart plug when the where first introduced. Which I plugged into My Dvd or Virgin box. The new plugs look good . The sound from RCA out put to my amp via Quality cables is as good as the old plug produced by a an Electrical Engineer. A very good buy.
on 9 April 2015
Doesn't feel like it would handle a lot of plugging in and unplugging. If it's going to be plugged in and left then it will be fine. Also due to its bulk, it's easy to pull out of the socket slightly if the cable is moved.
on 20 July 2017
Good transaction and fast delivery. Very satisfied, thank you!
on 28 March 2017
The item was delivered on time and works well.
on 6 April 2017
Good quality but didn't need to use them.
on 5 May 2017