Customer reviews

Leifheit Telegant Wall Dryer and Towel Rail, 81 Protect Plus, 100 cm
Style: 81 Protect Plus|Change

on 28 April 2017
Had an old version of this wall dryer and it gave many years service. The new one fitted into same fixing holes. It has been in use now for some weeks and giving good service. We used to hang wet jeans on the old one which possibly helped to break it. Happy with the dryer.
on 13 May 2017
This wall drier is just what we needed. It was very simple to fit to the wall and looks great. It is so easy to open up and use and holds a fair amount of clothing to dry. I am very happy and would reccomend to everyone.
on 21 March 2017
Bought to replace an item that has been used almost daily for nearly 40 years. If this one lasts half as long, I shall be very happy! Highly recommended.
on 7 May 2017
This is my third one, perfect as folds away, looks tidy and minimal, good hanging space, good use is space in small apartment
on 3 August 2017
Sturdier than it looks. Brilliantly compact with lots of drying space once opened. Had to buy it on spec. because I couldn't find a high street stockist even after contacting Leifheit UK HQ - pretty poor. Despite this, very pleased with the product once seen and used in anger!
on 22 March 2014
I was looking to replace one of my old clothes airier which was falling apart. As I wanted it for the small bedroom I though this was a great idea. When it came I had the option of putting it along a bare wall but it would stand out and look a bit of an eye sore OR mount it above the radiator under the window and but lose ability of using the back rail - which would be directly above the radiator. I plumed for above the radiator and although I've lost one line of space I can still get a full load onto the drier and it looks less conspicuous now. As mentioned previously it copes well with the weight of heavy items such as jeans and towels.
on 9 August 2014
This is a great product! Ordered it so I could save on space in my Tilly room (only had fclothes horse which took up floor space) and boy does it do the job. We are a family of four with two teenagers so it gets plenty of use and is holding its own brilliantly. I can get lots on and tend to use pegs rather than draping clothes over the wires as it saves space. My husband mounted it quite high (over the radiator) so it doesn't get in the way when walking past.
on 9 July 2013
Much, much better than having a massive drying rack perpetually erected in the spare room! Sturdy and plenty of space.
on 3 February 2015
It looks great when closed, and it provides good hanging space when opened. However, it is a devil to try and set in place so that it absolutely horizontal. Because of the weight it will carry, you need to use rawl plugs, which means wide holes in the walls, which means losing absolute horizontality, which means, because the object is long and slim, that it will look wonky. Prepare to have to fiddle about with bits of this and that to get the thing horizontal.
on 31 January 2016
Embarrasingly, this has to be one of my favourite possessions. I have it on the wall in my utility room and have used it for almost 2 years now with no signs of it weakening or deforming in any way. It comes with two screws which were absolutely too short for the job and my husband replaced them for some much longer, more robust ones. We have it screwed into an external wall. Other than that, I have found it a great size. I can hang a large man's t-shirt plus a smaller item e.g. a medium sized woman's skinny t-shirt on one section, so it can hold quite a lot. I tend to use it for bigger adult tops and other long items like dresses, but I avoid hanging heavy jeans on it. It could probably cope fine with them, but I feel like it make cause sagging with time, so I hang them elsewhere. I couldn't be happier with this item and love that it folds away against the wall so discreetly when not in use.

You open out both arms and then pull out the rack. The arms extend 53cm from the base.