Customer reviews

Frye Harness 12 R, Mens Boots
Price:£129.65 - £655.70

on 21 December 2015
Asked for UK size 8, got US size 7! Too Small.
on 27 November 2013
I first came across Frye boots in while on a skiing holiday to Colorado. I drooled over them in the shop - the quality and styling was perfect like nothing I'd seen before ( or since ) Having spent a fortune on the ski trip I reluctantly decided against spending another $200.00 on some new boots. I was delighted to see stumble across the same boots on Amazon at about half the price, it was a no brainer so put the order in straight away. They came very quickly as does everything you order from Amazon and I wasn't disappointed. I'm a boot man, always have been and they don't come better than this. With a pair of Levis and a checked shirt we can all look like John Wayne yee haa !
on 16 July 2012
How is it that stuff made in the Usa, like these boots, and, for instance Schott, are of such good quality, at a great price, while other marques that are made, for instance in China, are expensive and not so good quality wise? If you are going to get a pair of boots, get these. They ooze quality. Having worn them a while, they are now run in, comfortable, and well, pure class.
on 21 July 2014
Excellent Frye quality as always. Perfect fit. Really quick delivery. Thank you
on 13 February 2015
These are just perfect boots. That's all there is to say.
on 25 February 2013
These amazing thing about these boots is the quality of the leather and the comfort. They will last for years and be comfortable throughout.
on 8 December 2014
Thanks Very happy
on 27 November 2015
Excellent quality
on 2 April 2014
The boots came and they were an American 12 despite Amazon UK advertising them as a UK 12. The boots themselves have gone downhill. I have owned three pairs of harness boots over the last 12 years and I still have them. I ordered these ones and I was shocked to see Frye's quality has declined so precipitously. The soles seemed flimsier and the heels just weren't as chunky or robust. I won't be ordering these again at any price. Instead I got some Chippewa engineer boots.
on 10 March 2014
To *Those* who sell this Product ; YOU have to consider , that most man have large feet ! I bought ''nearly there'' size , and I am biting my a** now !
Quality - nothing BETTER , than AMARICAN Product !!! ( especially Boots ) ! Why small sizes ,Why ?!?!?????
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse