Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 26 April 2016
One of the worst movies. So boring. The plot is really bad without any realistic elements
on 2 September 2014
loved it, so funny! I could and probably will watch this over and over
on 7 March 2016
Not the best but certainly not the worst film I've seen. Main character was less than appealing so hard to think she's attract two such intelligent partners. Still not a bad way to spend an hour or so.
on 22 May 2012
For my taste, and therefore my point of view a likeable film. I have kept this one as, part of my collection (having not kept lots more).

Actually, difficult to say why I like this one but, I do! I guess it is not over 'arty', too protencious, and badly acted. However, it is a bit nonsense and I suppose I can stand a bit of that!!

Basically, it is not terrible. It is predictable, virtally (not a bad thing here). But, you find yourself liking one or two of the characters (a positive for me). That's it, the chracters are okay.

Not to spoil anything, the synopsis says more than enough; he likes her, she likes him, and she (another) likes her, and she (who likes him) also likes her! There you go but, they are nice enough characters and there is developement(in this case)of the two female leads.

The ending for this film I think is, fair enough, and a I have said a film I have kept.

I hope this is not biased, and therefore helpful.
on 12 February 2016
Superb movie from a great actress . Product on time and delivered promptly
on 5 July 2014
Delighted with my purchase and the very fast delivery
on 1 February 2008
The desperate attempts at humour in this joyless film are the least of its problems. The unremitting 'cuteness' is anything but attractive, and the 'screwball' plotline is so dull and predictable it makes Hugh Grant look like a thespian god. Neil Simon must be spinning in his grave as this 4th rate knock-off of a 'New York Comedy' creaks along without charm or wit. There may be a greater waste of 82 minutes available to general public, but offhand I can't think of one. This film can compete with 'Gray Matters' and there is no greater criticism. The clue to how bad it is can be found on the back of the case where Jay Carr of AM NY is quoted '3 1/2 Stars! Magical!' - 3 1/2 stars was the best they could do? Talk of damning with faint praise! Avoid this film at all costs, I didn't and am now left with a lifetime of regrets!!!
on 2 November 2008
This is what happens when you get a middle aged studio exec who says, "Hey, that L Word gets loads of audience numbers. Let's make a film with those lesbians in!"

Pointless film that fills neither the need to be entertaining nor the need to tell a story nor the need to even have interesting visuals.

Just pointless.
on 28 October 2014
great
on 29 December 2008
This movie is super funny and the chemistry between the characters is excellent.