Size: 30 ml|Change

on 24 October 2015
I brought this once about 3 years ago as a chance and ever since then i have religiously brought more because of the amount of comments it receives. It smells really good but is not to over powering and does not require to much so the bottle lasts a fair while. Decent price as well for a brand name and decent size. If your looking for something that smells really nice but does not overpower people this is the one for you!
on 6 May 2012
Been using this for years, and it's as good as ever. A distinctive fragrance that lasts longer than any other EDT I've tried. This was a great price and was dispatched very quickly (even with the free delivery).
on 18 March 2012
Smells great, that's the only reason I buy it. I have been using Obsession for the past 15years. Really pleased they're still producing this EDT, so I don't have to choose a new smell.
on 2 January 2011
very good value,and just what it said on the tin,good service in delivery too.much better value than shopping on the high street. i shall be buying products like this here again.
on 26 October 2015
Calvin Klein OBSESSION and myself are old friends,I've used this eau de toilet for many years, I love its scent and it lasts all day,I think it's money well spent!I will use this supplier again as the price was the keenest I could find and delivery was first rate.
on 17 October 2015
A ( SIGNATURE item ) Every Gentleman should have this, it is timeless ( ANOTHER GREAT ) ( EAU DE TOILETTE FROM THE ICONIC MASTER HIMSELF Calvin Klein ) I PURCHASED THIS I LIKED THE SMELL / WAS COMPLIMENTED BY MY FRIEND'S SO I PURCHASED ANOTHER ONE.
on 7 January 2016
It is a really nice smelling EDT that seemed legit and nicely boxed/wrapped but since it's the first time I've ever smelled this scent I have no idea if I got a good/bad one. The fragrance is slightly sweet and a bit musky, it's not overpowering like Joop and doesn't last as long as some of the Issey Miyake I have tried. However it is in my top five and I am very happy to have it in my collection
on 12 April 2016
Bought as a present for my father who has not used it yet! However, is one of my favourites and for the money you cannot go wrong. Like wine, aftershave and perfuume is a personal thing. However, it does smell good and I have had plenty of comments which are positive when wearing it!
on 6 March 2010
It is top quality Calvin Klein Obsession at a very good price. Only issue is it is tester and has no cap which was not obvious from the advertising material. This would not stop me buying but if I had known I would not have thrown the top away from my last bottle as I ordered this as my last one ran out.
on 19 January 2016
I bought this for my partner for Christmas. He likes a fragrance to come up and smack you in the face. His favourite is Kouros, which I find a bit teenage boy. Obsession, to me, was like Kouros's older brother. The harshness wasn't there but the smell still was. I love it on him. I bought it direct from Amazon and it's genuine.