on 28 November 2007
bought this game as i hadn't heard of house of the dead, but played it the arcade and loved it. so i bought this game, and its unbelievably good, the mouse controls are almost as good as the light gun and its fast frantic and superbly fun. the graphics are xbox/ps2 standard which isnt a bad thing,(although strangely the cut sequences are worse quality then the actual game) but really its the gameplay that makes this game brilliant. with two modes (both where you play through the campaign) it makes replay values a bit higher, but you wouldnt care about that cause you'll be hooked from the start.

a brilliant game!!!!!
on 24 December 2013
Works extremely and magnificantly well even for a computer and for that im proud that I bought it of the rite seller and not a rip off.
on 26 October 2009
Quite a good horror based shooter for it's time, same as the arcade version with different routes to take through the game.
on 2 September 2016
Wouldn't play on our PC?
on 25 December 2007
I had a lot of anticipation when i got this game, but i soon found that it ran very slowly. Of course, we all know the joy of the HOTD series but this one didnt reach my expectations. Apart from that the graphics are crisp and clean giving you a real sense of peril and fear. All in all i think that if you want to buy this game you will have to have a lot of patience, but in the end its worth it!
on 26 May 2015
great thanks
on 24 April 2016
on 11 August 2007
I was really excitied to play this game as I have played the previous two. I was greatly dissapointed to find that when I tried to play the game it ran very very slowly and I've not had a chance to play it at all.
I thought it might be because my PC is old but I recently bought a new laptop and it didn't even work on that.
However the graphics are brilliant and the story line is slightly better. oh and the monsters are really gross as always!

See one answered question