Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 21 January 2008
Oh well the first album i bought it after i got in orbit and i gotta say excellent. Not a sad song on here pure euro dance heaven. Good old september this cd makes me smile and i love it. Mary ann is great , as is september all over again. Go buy it you lot...let's make everyday a september day !!!
on 12 January 2012
What a shame this girl has not made it in the UK. Her voice, her songs are just what we need to cheer up this country. Hopefully in the future we will see much more of her and her albums will be more readily available. This is not Kylie Minogue - this is Euro-pop with a harder edge. Songs of love, of love lost and how it feels to be young today in this world.

11 tracks on this album from Stockholm Records, all having their own identity and hook. I can't think of a bad song on it, but must admit my personal favourites are September All Over, La La La and Pretty World.

Very very catchy tunes from this beautiful performer. Thoroughly recommended.
on 2 July 2011
When I bought this CD September was not very well known. I bought it just from an inner feeling that this can be something good. It was much more than so. I love both this disc and the artist, a wonderful,kind and humble person. Today she is - together with the unbelievable Robyn - Sweden's most beloved artist.
on 11 December 2014
A fantastic collection of dance pieces from Petra Marklund. The first half of the album somewhat outshines the second half, however Star Generation is stand out from the latter part of the album. A great dance vault collection that will be loved by any euro trance fanatics. The tracks "September All Over", "La La La (Never Give it Up", "Mary Ann" and "Star Generation" remain some of Marklund's best tracks, competing well with others from her later albums.
on 23 May 2016
My favourite September album. Every track is great.
on 9 November 2010
Whilst I enjoyed the cd I was very disappointed that when it arrived the case was cracked and scratched, as has been the case with all the cd's I've bought from indigostarfish.
33 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse