Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Shop now Fitbit Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

Customer reviews

Colour: Black|Change

on 18 March 2013
boxes are ok, i ordered 8 in total. some don't close properly and need wiggling before the lid will fully close but otherwise there perfect.
UPDATE:- 6 months on and 4 out of 8 file boxes no longer close, the latch dosen't work anymore! I do not reccomend this product, poor quality and lasted just 6 months! I would give this ZERO STARS if i could.
on 4 August 2017
Even though I had taken note of the measurements, and all the previous reviews, this appears bigger, and is sturdier and heavier than I'd expected.
As others have said, the lock probably wouldn't withstand a determined burglar, but it's OK for general household use.
Will do a god job in holding the files I can't fit into my overflowing filing cabinet!

Arrived well packaged, in perfect condition, two days after ordering, a day earlier than expected
on 4 June 2016
For £15 it is a good buy for a metal filing storage box but it is very flimsy and I don't think it will last long. You have to position the lid by wiggling it around to close it properly and the lock is no real use as it's not strong enough and the clip doesn't work well. I would still recommend it if you just want it for home filing and nothing that needs locking away. Suitable for light occasional use only. It suits my needs. If I paid any more I'd be very disappointed.
on 14 April 2017
I got this for a family member - build quality is disappointing, as a basic (and I do mean basic) entry level box, it will do but for a more defined quality, consider looking at other products.
on 14 November 2016
Larger than I expected - will comfortably store many A4 documents.
Sadly mine was damaged on receipt - dented lid in the corner, but had already disposed of packaging before I had noticed, (lesson learnt).
on 7 September 2016
foolscap size for wider folders, couldn't make the lock work but that is not important, the lid closes easily to carry it. not heavy so not very thick metal but does the job for holding household bills info
on 12 August 2017
I would not have been quick to say this was British made as it is of poor quality and barely fit for purpose.
on 12 August 2017
This is a good buy for home filing. Make sure to order the right size inserts though.
on 17 July 2017
When I received this item it was A4 size and not Foolscap. Was ok for an A4 sized one, but just not what was ordered.
on 11 May 2014
It arrived on time but unfortunately with a dent on the lid. I did not return it as it does not affect either the closure or locking mechanism. Came with 5 inserts rather than 6. Can buy extra ones cheap enough. At least all my documents are organised now. Nice colour.