on 14 September 2017
Excellent product moved house and feel like our whole life is filed away properly for the first time in years very sturdy
on 17 November 2010
And this is a top quality product! Much better than the cheap and nasty cabinets I have previously owned, so the motto of buy cheap buy twice is true.
Buy this and you will buy once, well finished, quality ball bearing runners, smooth operation, good lock, nice looking piece of funiture for the office room. Recommended.
on 18 March 2013
Good sturdy filing cabinet - I've tried others that in the past are deceptively low capacity but this thing is cavernous. Feels sturdy too and not likely to tip. Came well packaged and the finish is good.
Was heavier than I expected (having ignored the weight in the description) so prepare to struggle if you need to get this up any stairs.
on 6 September 2012
The product arrived in excellent condition, the delivery drivers were happy to carry it through to my home office on the ground floor to the rear of the house. It was simple to unpack and ready to use. It's solid, sturdy and everything I expected. Now, if only it could arrange my filing for me too - but I think I'll need a Personal Assistant for that.
on 24 August 2013
Appears to be well built although I did phone Bisley to check I'd bought a genuine item as the Bisley logo on the front is wonky. After checking the serial number, I was told it was the real deal but that heat while stored may have caused the glue behind the logo to melt. It just spoils the look a little bit.
on 10 February 2012
This product is of a VERY poor quality, especially when you consider the price! These filing cabinets are not the sturdy, life investments of old but flimsy and cheap in comparison. I understood Bisley to be leaders in their field, and now I know why....they have no real competition, therefore this poor excuse for a secure filing cabinet is by default at the top of its game. It is no wonder they offer an extensive guarantee for the product....it is liable to be damaged before it has left the warehouse.

I understand my review sounds scathing, but I have since had TWO replacements and all three have been dented, buckled, and scratched. I was unable to open the drawers of the last two. With bubble wrap still in hand, I went to open the top draw on the most recent cabinet and the front panel fell off!

Bisley, you've seriously let me down. I'm going to look for a second hand cabinet that wont buckle if one so much as looks at it.
on 11 March 2013
Liked the colour, as opposed to the usual grey. Works well, is sturdy ,locks and only allows one drawer to open at a time, so no chance of toppling over. Good value for money
on 1 November 2013
I ordered this filing cabinet recently for the study in our new house. Although the delivery was prompt, unfortunately the filing cabinet was delivered to the same number of house on the wrong street so we had to collect it from there. Also once we unpacked it we realised it has a large buckling on the undersurface which was really disappointing.
This happened last Saturday and I sent a message through amazon to the company and I have to say they were brilliant. By the Monday morning a kind gentleman from customer services had arranged collection of the faulty cabinet and re delivery of a new one. It arrived today only a week later and having unpacked it, it is perfect! Many thanks to david for his help.
on 8 January 2013
Good size - not too heavy -fits in with the colour scheme in the room. A good, space-saving piece of furniture.
on 12 April 2014
Bought this for my new home office and I am very pleased with it. Drawers open and close easily and are very roomy for all my files. Also you can use foolscap files in this cabinet which is much better than other filing cabinets which only take A4. Would highly recommend.