Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now

on 5 January 2012
It does the job as a foot rest, but it creaks away like crazy. I've had to stop using it, it's just too noisy.
on 2 January 2010
The device itself was delivered ahead of time and works perfectly well. Though it has 3 height positions, in reality the lowest is probably as high as it needs to go with a "proper office chair" set at maximum height for a person just under 6 feet tall. One word of warning, the little balls built into the surface may well be good for massaging feet. However they are hard, and next time I will go for one of the footrests with a soft feel for extra comfort.
on 11 March 2011
I bought this as it looked like a fairly solid footrest but unfortunately it turns out it isn't. Out of the box the tilting 'mechanism' creaked like an old door hinge. Lubricating the pivots helped a bit but the whole thing is not very solid and it still creaks which becomes very annoying. Its like putting your feet on a box of old plastic toys - everytime you move your foot it groans and creaks and feels really unstable. It would be better option to put your feet on a ream of paper rather than use this piece of junk. Seller wants me to pay return postage as they say it isn't faulty - so perhaps the creaking sound is a special built in device to keep the workers of the world awake.
on 15 October 2009
I can recommend this footrest. There is no need to pay more as it fits the bill perfectly. What's more, you can take off your shoes and massage your feet! It's fully adjustable but it does tilt, so if you want a footrest that doesn't move this may not be for you.
on 13 October 2009
This footrest does what it says on the tin. It's robust and just the right width - the adjustable pitch makes a big difference. Other fixed footrests can make your legs cramp after a while - with this one, you can stretch and point your feet and still have the footrest at the right height. Also, it doesn't slip around under the desk, it stays put! Great product.Compucessory Footrest Tilting Adjustable H95-170mm W450xD340mm Charcoal Ref CCS23751
on 20 June 2011
Bought this in sale, I would never have paid the right price for it.Height wise it is fine, you can adjust it to suit but it wobbles about quite a lot, and although this is probably a feature of this particular model, I do not like it as much as previous rests which have been more rigid and function more like a flat board under your feet. The raised bumps on its surface can feel uncomfortable through soft soled shoes.
I think it is fit for purpose but I wouldn't choose this model again.
I also bought one, at the same time, for a colleague and he has stopped using it.
on 17 November 2009
Great product. I was surprised that it was so very comfortable compared to my old one, and does not slide away! The variable adjustments are a great option. It was delivered the next day.
on 30 September 2014
I bought this foot rest whilst working in Europe, i an R&D facility - and since I suffer from svere cervical spondolosis and other back pain related issues, I was hoping it would help a lot.
Unfortunately , even though it (barely) worked OK as a foot rest, it failed miserably in terms of it's "adjustable" feature(adjustable BY FOOT, that is), and kept changing from one height to another, every time I took my foot off it!

3/10 for overall performance.
on 14 June 2015
Mine was dispatched by A2B Stationary (http://www.amazon.co.uk/shops/A2OLC80XW2GOFL/ref=aag_m_ss) and is nothing like the one displayed here, it's not height adjustable and just tilts. At least it's not noisy though!

I never got round to sending it back.
on 5 March 2014
This is the second footrest I've bought from here and my co workers I bought these for say they work really well.

Before going for this model I bought a similar one, but it didn't go high enough so I got this instead which works great. So if you're really short (my shortest co-worker who uses this is 153cm / 5"1, and the others are just a couple of inches taller) this footrest is definitely for you

See one answered question