Customer reviews

Size: 1|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£19.08+ Free shipping

on 6 September 2010
These pens are a fantastic idea, they allow you to write as though you are using a fountain pen without the problems of leaky nibs, messy fingers and smudged ink. They used to be commonly available but seem to only be online nowadays. I always loved writing with a fountain pen, the only problem was the time the ink took to dry or having use blotting paper. Fountain pens always seem to make handwriting neater which is the effect you get with this product. I think these should be compulsory in schools, ball point pens are fine but everyone should learn basic handwriting techniques at school, I bought a box of these and gave some to friends and relatives, a much better choice than a ball pen or a fibre tip pen. A great product that produces smooth classy writing.
on 3 March 2014
I have used this product for many years. It is the only disposable pen I have found which gives a very flexible line. This is essential for my particular style of cartoon drawing. New users may find it sometimes splutters a bit, but experience and care in using it will generally overcome this. A permanent ink version of this product would be appreciated, but I haven't yet come across one.
These pens are no longer available singly in stationers' shops. However, a pack of 12 will last a long time, and will not dry out while waiting to be used.
on 15 September 2015
For some reason not clear to me my original review was rejected - perhaps because I said it was a good compromise between a fountain pen and a well-known-generic-term for another sort of pen!?
Anyway. I use these all the time, they are difficult to find in the shops and a LOT more expensive if you do. Highly recommended.
on 15 January 2017
Great pens and suit my hand perfectly, a pack of 12 will last me ages and i smile each time use one

This is my second order, and i will order again .
on 2 January 2015
Very nice to write with providing you hold it at the right angle, but I find it hard to quickly glance and see whether or not it's correct.... if it isn't, it's very scratchy to write with. However - reasonably priced and the ink flows smoothly when held correctly, so overall I would recommend them.
on 8 October 2015
Great set of pens... I have always loved these as they write very smoothly and last for a long time. I could not find them in my superstore, so I am really glad that I can source them from here.
on 13 September 2011
I began using the Fountain Pental too many years ago. The original was white and I still have one. The nearest thing to a 'proper' fountain pen I have ever come across, and without all the mess of refilling ink from a bottle, orv cartridges running out at the wrong moment. So pleased to have found them once again. Would recommend them to anyone, and looking into my crystal ball see my grandchildren plunging into the box, as these are so much better for school and last quite a while too.
on 7 January 2016
Great pens these and weirdly the only way to get them now seems to be via Amazon as no one, not even major commercial and art stationers, seem to stock them any more.
on 10 August 2014
I love writing with fountain pens. This pen writes beautifully. The writing point has a slightly softer feel than a conventional nib and, even on cheap quality paper, allows/encourages a controlled 'flow' to my writing across the page. It lacks the elegant appearance of a conventional fountain pen, but it's a great little writer!!
on 22 April 2017