Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 2 August 2011
got this super faster than i expected (only 1 day after it was shipped). works like a dream, excellant for its price range.
on 22 November 2016
I use this for home studio use. It is hooked up to my computer and an amp with 2 keyboards and occasional guitars bass etc and mics for recording/rehearsal use. I also use the smaller 502 on stage to give me a personal monitor. They do the job, they are robust and are well worth the money.
on 4 January 2012
This little 8 channel mixer is a great buy if you plan to try building your first table top home studio and fiddle with audio equipment while on a tight budget. It can be used with two phantom powered microphones. Other reviewers have mentioned the annoying little bits in the construction like the absence of an on/off switch and a ridiculously bright LED for a power indicator. You'll need additional 3.5mm Jack to 2 x RCA phono stereo audio cables, and some 6.3mm to 3.5mm adapters as the box comes only with this little mixer (it is really little!), a power supply and a user manual. I'm yet to use it for the purpose it was purchased and would update this review with my thoughts on that later.
on 2 July 2014
Used for a podcast which revolves around myself interviewing somebody over the phone. Plenty of inputs and mix minus was done through FX send.

Great size, doesn't take much desk space at all.
on 6 March 2015
Behringer don't always get the greatest of Press, but I must say that having heard heard a very impressive budget priced PA of theirs recently, seeing this Mixer priced very reasonably, purchased it.
The first thing that really hit me was the blindingly great sound from my I got from 30yr old AKG mic through the mixer and I really mean Great Sound! Well impressed!
The feeding the mixer with a cheap Sony Discman and my Line 6 Pod, the quality off sound and incredibly versatile EQ from the Mixer made my Tanglewood Quomaster Telecaster; well what can I say except I was blown away.....watch your ears boys and girls as theirs plenty of power from the Headphone Output...tons of it!
This is a thoroughly recommendable Mixer indeed!
on 25 November 2011
i came home from school one night and it was here, in 2 days! well packaged, and straight out the box, plugin and setup. works brill!
things i like:
the eq settings are good
the pan is good

whats NOT so good
power light is really bright.

excellent for anything, i use it for home recording good for anyone for recording, skype or gigs as this is an all rounder for any enthusiasts.
a must buy and 5 stars.
on 5 November 2011
This is great value for money. If you need a good mixer that's portable, easy to use and high quality- this is for you. No fuss. Just plug it in, that's it.

One down side- only a down side if you lose the plug. They cost about £30 to replace- which is more than half the cost of the unit. Don't lose or damage the plug and you'll be fine.
on 30 July 2016
Given the price, and how small this mixer is, I wasn't expecting miracles. As a mobile karaoke DJ, I bought this with the understanding that the small and easily transportable footprint (and low cost) would necessarily mean I would have to accept some limitations in terms of the audio quality.

However, I can honestly say that this little mixer sounds better than a much bigger, more expensive and more fully-featured Alto mixer which it has replaced in my rig.

The mic preamps are clear and sweet sounding, and bring out the best in vocals without having to resort too much to equalisation. The pots feel smooth and high quality, and there is virtually no hiss at all, even at high gain levels. Audio put through the mixer comes through crisp and clear with no colouration of sound (as a trained audio engineer I am quite sensitive to this sort of thing and would have expected it on a mixer this small).

Of course you don't get any bells and whistles like built-in FX, but I run mine in conjunction with a Behringer reverb pedal linked to the send/return bus and it sounds great. As a bonus I now also have more reverb options than I did with the limited built-in FX on the Alto mixer.

So far so good, the only test left is whether it will withstand the rigours of gig life...
review image
on 7 August 2014
Been playing in bands for years and the behringer gear just doesnt cease to amaze me.
Great quality. Fantastic features. Nice warm sound .
Got this hooked up to M Audio studio monitors and there isnt the slightest noise from them.
Just crystal clear music.

One con I can see is lack of on off switch. But hey , look at the price. Id rather have all the features than sacrifice for on off.
on 11 September 2013
We used this to replace the pre-amp on a PA used by several bands to feed the (still working) power amp.
Two XLR mic inputs with jack options and 5 other jack inputs across three channels (two left/right stereo and a single).
Each of the 5 channels have separate bass, mid and treble, volume and effect as well as overall volume out.
Also has monitor and effects loop on din sockets which we have not used.

This does not have an on/off switch so we control this via the mains socket switch which is fine. We use this all the time and it has never let us down. A steal at £45 and very portable being about 25cm square and about 5 cm high.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Lowest Price