Customer reviews

on 25 October 2011
Don't know why this has come up as a toy in the review section but anyway...Arrived quickly and was cheaper than the high street.Not a lot more you can say on an ink cartridge really!!
on 24 December 2012
needed some ink cartridges for my parker italic pen - saw these at a good price and am not disappointed
on 26 May 2013
Why do I need to review Parker ink. It has always been a quality product. Convenient and cheap in this case.
on 12 May 2013
I bought a fountain pen recently which came with 1 cartridge, so I bought 10 more. These are easy to fit in the pen and the ink flows well. I'm so pleased I bought the Fountain pen, I enjoy using it and these cartridges provide all the ink that I need.
on 6 April 2013
Great cartridges and good ink flow, suits all parker ink pens and is long lasting enough, always use quink in Parker pens as it works best
on 29 June 2013
These ink cartridges are what I wanted. I don't know how the price compared to the shops as I didn't look, but I would most definitely buy again
on 10 June 2014
Good deal,arrived before expected.just what I wanted will use again.
plus a good selection of ink's & pen's to match.
on 29 October 2013
My son loves this as it works as expected and great product would recommend it and good price too from Amazon.
on 15 March 2014
Fit perfectly, easy to put in, last a good while, really a recommended buy for any with a parker pen.
on 12 February 2015
Item delivered on time and as described. Thank you!