on 10 April 2017
Not as good as a cheap Bic red pen, tends to stick and skip but like me, if you need a red refill to make a good looking red pen, buy it
on 20 May 2017
Genuine Parker, no more to say really
on 22 May 2012
Swift delivery and it is a genuine Parker Refill in red as per product description

I bought 2 of these and they both worked straight away without any problems
The writing is smooth and it has lived up to the high standards you get from a Parker pen

I would definitely recommend this product
on 22 October 2013
I use Parker pens for my accounts work and have 3 colours - red / black / blue. The red is always difficult to find in the stationery stores but Amazon comes up trumps. It is very smooth and what more can one say about a pen refill? I would like a green one but cannot find any by Parker.
on 7 August 2011
It was nice to find a red refill for my Parker biro, as the stores like Staples don't carry them!
on 20 May 2013
The two refills arrived OK + that's good especially as they are red and one cannot find that colour on the high street.

What's not so good is that the packet containing the two refills looked as if it had been stored for ages and ages and both items had a trace of red biro ink caked around the join between the metal cylinder and the plastic cap.

I did not know how to return and could not be bothered so just cleaned them up and got on with it
on 13 May 2013
Could not source this from any local shop anymore!!
Quality excellent and it will keep me going for quite a while.
on 1 February 2014
I use red pens to mark my students work. I am fed up of cheap pens that don't last too long before balling up ink on the nib. These Parker refils are just what I needed and arrived ahead of the expected delivery date and worked a treat in my pen. Thank you!
on 18 July 2013
Glad I ordered this. It's hard to get hold of different colour refills and when they're reasonably priced, it helps.
on 28 June 2013
Refill refill what for can I say. Served the purpose I require! not so easy to get this colour in the shops.