Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 October 2006
This is guaranteed to give Girls Aloud their 13th consecutive top 10 single. In-your-face as we've all come to expect from Britains best girl group this is a return to form after two reasonably good ballads (which they do well but this is really what they are so good at).

Shame it didn't come out during the summer as it's another feel good summer track but the video alone should warm up the long autumn nights.

On a scale of 1 to 10 it's up there with 'No good advice' and 'Jump' and sounds better than most of the tracks on the underated 'Chemistry' album.

In a nutshell a bloody good record from a group who show no signs of stopping (or dropping standards).

I like it. A lot.

9/10
on 21 February 2007
I love this single!! One of the best in years!! Since Rachel Stevens hasn't released anything for sometime, I decided to give Girls Aloud a chance. Now, I love them!!! I got this single yesterday and I can't stop listening to it!

Something Kinda Ooooh - Very catchy!!!! Fast, upbeat!! Dance floor thriller!! The lyrics are kinda odd 'jumping on my tutu' but hey, it'll make you dance!! 10/10

The Crazy Life - I hated this song when I first heard it, but now I love it. It has a different sound than most songs. Very catchy and it's a grower!! 10/10
on 18 October 2006
Ive been listening to this for a week now and I love it. It keeps me going at the gym and it is perfect pop. They are good and under-rated!
on 17 December 2007
This single is amazing- sure, it might take you a while to fully appreciate it but when you do you'll be up dancing and singing along in no time. I love this single- shame the video wasn't as good, eh. If you love catchy, fun songs you need to hear this.