Customer reviews

1,055
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 August 2011
I'm another person only heard of Amy thru what I saw of her on TV, or heard some of her music being played on the radio.
I didn't think her music would have appealed to someone like myself- middle aged who usually listens to prog rock, blues and 70s music.
I bought this album more out of curiosity, after all she did get a lot of publicity mainly for her personal life- drugs and booze, and her relationship with Blake.
This album totally blew me away, she had one hell of a voice, it made me think of the smoky, dimly lit clubs , and some of the great female singers of years gone by.
Anyone who has never thought about buying this album- probably due to the bad press she got due to her totally messed up personal life, buy this album and really check it out you'll probably be blown away like I was!
Tragically she is no longer with us, so we will never know what she could of achieved musically in the future??
on 10 March 2017
Item arrived in excellent condition.If you want a taste of Amy Winehouse this cd is a must.She really was a very underated artist.
Thank you Amy for the music.
on 16 August 2017
Good product, as described, very good price, very quick delivery, would use again.
on 14 March 2017
Love Amy, had to have this album on vinyl, its a good and heavy one too!
on 23 September 2017
All Amy's records that I know.... a bit of nostalgia
on 13 September 2017
Such a shame ... She has gone ....... C world class
on 2 March 2017
Brilliant artist, great music. Such a pity she is no longer with us.
on 23 March 2017
Love Amy Winehouse this album is brilliant:)))))
on 23 July 2017
So young to die. What a loss. She could sing.
on 24 August 2017
happy with this cd, good songs, good price